Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

NIXIE

If god did not want A & E to sin, why did he put Satan/talking serpent there to temp them as he sat back and just watched Satan do as he instructed her to?

Do you not believe the hymn sung at this time that says that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to god's plan?

If necessary, would you refrain from sin and thus derail god's plan?

Would you rather derail god's plan?

Regards
DL

God wanted to test their love for Him... God obviously did not want them to disobey him, but they did and so God judged them and death was the punishment. They would have lived forever if Eve had not fallen for the trick of the snake -eaten the fruit and then encouraged Adam to eat the forbidden fruit and to sin as well. That was the origin of sin and death for mankind.

What hymn is this that you are always speaking of?

No one can fully resist sin besides God/Jesus Christ.

We can't derail God's plan but we can derail satan's plan to deceive us if we try to live the best life we can accomplish for God by resisting as much sin and temptation as possible and following in the footsteps of Jesus Christ and spreading the gospel and truth of Him and his Father in Heaven.

You have to understand that God set it up like that from the start- He forbid Adam and Eve to eat the fruit for a very good reason and that was to keep them from the truth of good and evil... It is like he gave them that one choice to disobey him by being tempted to eat it. They only had that one option in what we consider to be "freewill" and they could have chosen to do what God wanted but they disobeyed. We have a choice to either obey God or disobey him and be sinful. We are tempted way more and over so many more things than that one temptation that Adam and Eve were tested with. But if you believe in Jesus/YHWH the Son of God, all those sins that you commit will not be held against you in the final judgement. If you don't believe in Him you will be condemned to eternal damnation, a sad thing of course for all those people that reject the truth of Jesus's sacrifice for us, but that is what is written and that is what is the truth.

1 Corinthians 15:22
“For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.”

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

Jesus was of pure of heart and he also died on the cross as will to pay for our sinning after what Adam and Eve did on earth after they tricked by Satan himself to sin in the garden by telling that they should eat from the tree of good and evil which God himself warned them not to eat from.
Dieing does nothing but during, what type of god causing people to die based off the its condition that the god would "forgive" others for doing things it hates if he died. Very human.

Gnostic Christian

God wanted to test their love for Him

I read your fist chapter and stopped there.

A & E could not love.

Love is subject to being good and or evil and they had no knowledge love in the first place.

God judged them and death was the punishment.

You are called to emulate Yahweh in all he does.

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

If you tested your children and they did not love you, would be as perfect as Yahweh and kill them?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Dieing does nothing but during, what type of god causing people to die based off the its condition that the god would "forgive" others for doing things it hates if he died. Very human.

Good to see a moral person.

Here is what I give those whose moral sense is less refined than your's.

They tend to run away as they are moral cowards.

That or it is so poorly written that they do not understand it.

Please critique it for me. I think I can trust your judgement.

Perhaps it is too, --- in your face, --- for them. IDK.

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

Every single thing you say is a pathetic and disgusting lie, twist of words or blasphemy...
Your insane ramblings mean nothing to me or any other true believer..
You can only hope to confuse fools and idiots with your satanic lies and deceptions.

You will gain nothing from your insolence.

dimension-1hacker

Every single thing you say is a pathetic and disgusting lie, twist of words or blasphemy...
You can only hope to confuse fools and idiots with your satanic lies and deceptions.

The key word is belief which many define as a lack of. He quoted words from the bible, which can be interpreted literally. Its probably true that Jesus was a rabbis and he was Jewish. Its logical that Jesus dieing does not cause killing for example to be subjectively not wrong after he died, unless morals are defined as the opposite. Throughout history sin has been defined by the individuals not liked actions, it all depends on your definitions.

I define a being that arbitrarily "forgives" many people for things it causes based of the condition of another dying to be subjectively immoral because deciding to set those events in motion and not sending x people to hell to be tortured based off being pleased which is not my subjective definition of moral. Power does not mean intelligence and intelligence does not mean logical and logical does not mean objective and objective does not mean all powerful and all knowing.

Last edited:

NIXIE

You are missing the point.. Jesus did not just "forgive" he REDEEMED us of our sins when he made the choice to sacrifice His own life for us as His Father God commanded Him to do... everyone is welcome to believe and have eternal life in Heaven, but you have to have a strong enough Will to believe the fact. If you don't accept the fact that He was God's son and God sent him to die for all of us to show how much God loves us and wants us to be with Him in Heaven someday you willnot see Paradise.

Gnostic Christian

I have gained nothing but knowing that you are a moral coward who can insult but not think.

If you could, you would use arguments instead of gratuitous insult.

You show how small your mind is. It is not surprising that you still live in your mothers basment.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

The key word is belief which many define as a lack of. He quoted words from the bible, which can be interpreted literally. Its probably true that Jesus was a rabbis and he was Jewish. Its logical that Jesus dieing does not cause killing for example to be subjectively not wrong after he died, unless morals are defined as the opposite. Throughout history sin has been defined by the individuals not liked actions, it all depends on your definitions.

I define a being that arbitrarily "forgives" many people for things it causes based of the condition of another dying to be subjectively immoral because deciding to set those events in motion and not sending x people to hell to be tortured based off being pleased which is not my subjective definition of moral. Power does not mean intelligence and intelligence does not mean logical and logical does not mean objective and objective does not mean all powerful and all knowing.

You use terms foreign to our immoral friend.

Do not expect a reasoned or intelligent reply. His last shows just how brain dead he is.

Forgive him, as you would a dumb child.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

God loves us and wants us to be with Him in Heaven

How many of us?

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Do you think god can do his will?

If so, he would save us all and have no need of a hell. Right?

You seem to want to make god a loser who cannot do his all powerful will by claiming that his great plan has gone off the rail and not able to do his will.

You are a loser and want god to be as well.

Thanks in advance for your next gratuitous insult instead of a reasoned argument.

Regards
DL