Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

NIXIE

If fully human, stupid, he would have had Original sin.

Please bite me as you get back in your stupidity hole.

You act way to much like a dick wad Christian for me.

Regards
DL

Where does it say that a man is born with "Original Sin" in the Holy Bible?

Where does it say that JESUS CHRIST HAS ORIGINAL SIN in the Holy Bible?

Show me that and I will start to think that your FOOLISH posts even matter at all.

Do you think Adam and Eve were born with Original Sin" too then? LOL

Jesus was human, but he was also GOD-who cannot sin. Get it straight and stop worshiping satan.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

@Gnostic Christian what is your impression of jesus being a multiple over the years?

Rather than sin theres many ways it can be viewed.

When was the last time you stepped into a chruch?

I do not support a genocidal adoring church nor their lying preachers.

I have the bible and that is all I need.

To your first.
There are many Jesus' in scriptures.

I favor the esoteric mystical Jesus, while most follow the Roman built ass kissing Jesus.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Where does it say that a man is born with "Original Sin" in the Holy Bible?

Where does it say that JESUS CHRIST HAS ORIGINAL SIN in the Holy Bible?

Show me that and I will start to think that you or your FOOLISH posts even matter at all.

Do you think Adam and Eve were born with Original Sin" too then? LOL

No, they were the originators and were born perfect according to Christians, who then have a perfect Adam do a perfect sin.

That is why you sing od Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

All while stupidly calling it a fall.

If there is no Original Sin in your ideology, what is Baptism for?

Circle that square.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

Circle that square.

You are so confused but you think you are on to something when you have no aim or target... That is a gigantic downfall on your part.
I, once more foolish than now, thought "Gnosticism" might be something worth a look at and did not yet realize it was just another trick of Satan...

Do you not even know what the simple act of a Baptism is and what it declares from yourself to God and to the public?
The Water alone does not wash away the sins, but your belief in Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit do.

"Gnosticism" will fill you with "knowledge" that leads you away from the truth and meaning of True Christianity which is only simply to love God and believe in Jesus Christ and follow him/his commandments. Spread The Word and LOVE HIM.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

If so, Christianity would be like Gnostic Christianity and be a Universalist religion without the hell that they invented to create a false sense of guilt, for which they give indulgences to the pedophile priests to assuage.
Yes, Christianity is like or similar to a Universalist religion, in my opinion. But maybe the Chrisitans, you know, are different. I think the fundamentalist Christians are rather rare. But I could also be wrong. The Gnostic Christianity, I know, is also something totally different. There is the believe in the paranormal and in Jaldabaoth, the demiurge. Otherwise you usually call yourself Atheist or Agnostic.

To your other posts:
I think, I cannot explain it better. I already explained, why I think YHVH is positive and that I dont believe, YHVH was always YHVH in the bible. A friend told me of his visions of the past, he said, the beings that destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah were extraterrestrials. They destroyed the cities with high-tech weapons, every country on earth dreams of. But you dont believe in the paranormal anyway. So I think, I will not convince you. You have to make your own experiences.

I am pretty sure that Jesus believed in the supernatural. Also nearly every astral traveler, I know, met him on the astral plane. So i am sure he existed on Earth and he still exists. Jesus name is YHSVH = YeHoSuVaH = Jehosuah so you see the similarity of him and this YHVH = YaHVeH.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

You are so confused but you think you are on to something when you have no aim or target... That is a gigantic downfall on your part.
I, once more foolish than now, thought "Gnosticism" might be something worth a look at and did not yet realize it was just another trick of Satan...

Do you not even know what the simple act of a Baptism is and what it declares from yourself to God and to the public?
The Water alone does not wash away the sins, but your belief in Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit do.

"Gnosticism" will fill you with "knowledge" that leads you away from the truth and meaning of True Christianity which is only simply to love God and believe in Jesus Christ and follow him/his commandments. Spread The Word and LOVE HIM.
Do you believe god is all powerful and all knowing; if so god knows everything that happened and will happened before he created everything in a certain way. Therefor god sinned because god know the way he created everything would cause genocide, mass murder, sin, and more. Therefor god is the original sinner.

also, god logically can't be all powerful because nothing can cause all of itself not to exist and them cause itself to exist because there is nothing there to cause itself to exist; therefore everything was never created by a god too.

Gnostic Christian

Babies do not know Jesus, fool and as they say, the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian. That is why your ilk used inquisitions on us as you and they had satanic morals and could not sell them or argue for them.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

There is the believe in the paranormal and in Jaldabaoth, the demiurge.

There is no supernatural in esoteric and mystical thinking.

We are not stupid enough to read our own myths literally and you should not either.

They were written as arguing points when Christianity was still a worthy non-literal reading religion.

Their literalism helped usher in the Dark Ages.

Regards
DL