Weird side note

EachPeachPearPlum

Weird side note

I don't know if this happens to anyone else here, but its kinda creepy. Like everytime I come on, there won't be anyone else on, but then say like, 3 minutes in the people counter will say there are 3 other people on. I don't know what my point is but it was something along the lines of evil ghostly presenses that are there to freak people out online.

Wow...reading over this, this post is really stupid but I'll put it up anyway.

Chip Lewis

Re: Weird Side Note

EachPeachPearPlum said:
I don't know if this happens to anyone else here, but its kinda creepy. Like everytime I come on, there won't be anyone else on, but then say like, 3 minutes in the people counter will say there are 3 other people on. I don't know what my point is but it was something along the lines of evil ghostly presenses that are there to freak people out online.

Could be several things Eachpeach. Maybe you have a "magnetic" presence...

It's quite the opposite for me. Everybody leaves when I show up :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

EachPeachPearPlum said:

more often then not I see the same thing like now I am here all by my self but very soon 7 will show up he always do its now 11:50 am central standerd time in K.C.MO. soon as it happens I'll tell
P.S.
well soon as I say somthin it don't happen ha ha ha
its now 12:37 pm and I am done stompin around it's a no show sorry peach not this time.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, same thing hapens for me sometimes, there are multiples guests, like 10 of them, all looking at the same stuff at the same time.

Also, the damn bots are following me !!! lol

Num7 :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

those bots wouldn't happen to be the candy girl dolls from Japan?????:D
back to topic
do anyone ells been haveing very vivid to down right scary dreams of late????
cause I am gettin damn near afraid to go to sleep anymore???:eek:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I had dreams, more than normal, but they weren't strange, scary, or vivid.

That's the bots, they are causing your dreams dude.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

LOL bots from dreamland:eek:
thats a good one
oh yeh back to Peaches note
tttaaadddaaa with in just a few min. of my login today 7 you showed up to talk. just like she said:eek: I don't care who you are, you have to admitt thats wierd rite there.
you have now enterd the twilight zone
dodo,dodo,dodo,dodo, ha ha ha ha

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, it happens a lot today. Looks like I don't have much to do !
Paranormalis is a special place dude. That's a kind of magic !
Even if we're not always really interacting each with another, it's still cool to see that a fellow member is browsing the site along with me :)

I hope that in a few months we will have a few new active members. We got 2 or 3 more in May, but they don't seem to post.

At least I noted that the number of guests increased, so that's a good start. It's probably due to our rank in the top paranormal sites list, we're going up quickly in the rankings :)

Num7 !

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well its my friday at work.
so I have a few minutes of time.
boiler operator so I set infront of the boilers and watch them run. waitin for the little green lites to turn red. then I make go green again.
hey I am full of hot air huh:D

Num7

Administrator
Staff

lol full of hot air, that's a good one !
Do you work 40 hours a week you too ?
I'm lucky, I don't work on week-ends.