Weird Thing

PyRo99

Weird Thing

Yesterday, I was sitting my car waiting for my dad to get in, he was doing somethings, so I turned on the Radio.

A Song had just started, heard it from the beginning, about 20 seconds into it, it had gone to that UFO noise you would hear in movies. This goes on for about 30 seconds, up until I change the channel. I come back the station not even 5 seconds later, and the song is being replayed from the beginning.

Any suggestions as to what it was?

CaryP

Weird Thing

I have no idea Pyro, but it's a great story. Thanks. I am totally ignorant of radio waves and the technology surrounding it. My guess would be left up to my imagination, nothing useful. Do you think this may have had anything to do with TheHelper, and the experience you had about 6 weeks ago? Just speculating.

Cary

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Weird Thing

It is the signal hetrodyning with another inverse signal of same frequency and amplitude. Sometime caused by powerlines or HAM radio systems, could also have been from your engine, or another passing engine. Where you being overtaken at the time?

The station could have had a glitch also, which is why they reset the track. They sometimes get hetrodyne feedback from their own transmitter if there is a power spike.

PyRo99

Weird Thing

I was parked in my driveway. So i was not being overtaken.

The only real logical thing would be the glitch, but the UFO noise in a glitch? Plus I've never heard a glitch on the Radio.

Cary, it could be Thelper's stuff, I don't know.

PyRo99

Weird Thing

Another one just happend.

Just as I was laying in bed, I had thought come on one of you suckers contact me (paraphrasing).

About a minute later, a yellow flash had started to circle around me, taking my body shape and flying into me. Flew higher and then lower, and then i started to try to catch it, and it flew directly at my head and disappeared.

I AM PERFECTLY SANE, NOR AM I DELUSIONAL. I know what I saw. Very strange, I wonder what it was, we shall see soon enough.

CaryP

Weird Thing

Pyro,

Have you told your parents about any of this? I'm sure they'd want to know. This is just too weird to keep to yourself. Who knows what it is, but you don't want to take on something by yourself, that you may not be capable of handling.

Cary

PyRo99

Weird Thing

I know, it came back last night though. It was sitting on my window pane this time. Wasn't a firefly/lightning bug because they're gone. It seemed like it was just a particle of light, a neon green particle of light.

We'll see if something else wants to come along too tonight!

StarLord

Weird Thing

Pyro,

I think Cary has a awesome idea there. Including your folks in on this would be a good idea, and it would insure you will be here next week.

Ralan

Weird Thing

Keep a camera with you at all times and see if it picks the thing up.

As for the radio thing, couldn't it just be that the song repeats itself after the 'UFO' noise interval?