Welcome All, from 2026

Hans

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

When our TT boy from 2026 said the following it pretty much says it all:

I cannot give you concrete evidence; if I did it could be detrimental for my own health or well-being, Sorry....

In other words, he can't prove anything and is just playing around. All any real TT would have to do is something as simple as tell something specific that is going to happen in a week or so. As an example if I could do what he claims I would simply do what many people has asked him to do, simply tell everyone some insignificant thing like what is in the headlines for day after tomorrow, etc.

But as long as he says he can't prove himself he is safe to continue on....

I wish these people would simply read the rules on posting and not get people's hopes up that they have indeed "met" online a real time traveler... it makes me wonder if a 'real' time traveler ever comes on and does the very simple easy thing and does PROVE what time he/she is from nobody will believe them.

I still wonder what motivates these people (that has been proven to be a hoaxer)... I myself as well as most people would love the thought of time travel and the last thing I want to do is waste everyone's time and get their hopes up and for what? To simply prove I pulled the wool over a few peoples eyes and that somehow brings me satisfaction?
These people that start hoaxes and can't prove it (a very very simple thing to do!) must lead a very lonely and boring life.
I'm not saying that this Zeshua is a fraud but double-talk and saying in so many words "I can't prove anything I am telling you, just believe me!" leads me to think he fits into that category.

Cheers,
Hans

August

Why was one of my posts deleted?

Captain deleter: let us have some manners; inform the deleted of the deletion and the reason why.

August: I am captain deleter... sending you a PM of explanation.

S

surely

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zeshua\")</div>
I would like to extend my hand in Welcome to this time travel forum. A good friend from another board had suggested I come here as well. Now that I've got the communications protocols setup correctly there should be very few issues with posting on the forums here as well as TTI.

My hopes are only those of communication and appreciation for all of our pasts/presents/futures. I, unlike many other claimed Time Travelers, am not here in your present 14 March 2005. I am communicating via means of a very special wireless Ethernet bridge functioning through rented Supercomputer time and using a Graviton Generator to effectively \"Tunnel\" into your present. This allows me to effectively in real-time communicate through your forums.

I look forward to the discussion, please feel free to contact me privately if you wish.[/b]
hello i am looking for a certain agent /agency for inlisting in squadran for time traveling or would like if they cuold look for me if possible . i am fully aware i woulud be giving up my life as i no it as now and understand the ramnifacations of choosing to partake in these actions . i have thought long and hard about this and i feel that i am way past the point of my dedication to squad i am looking for. is there anyh agent
outthere who can port me in the right direction. or if one can find the means to contact me i will be awaiting a / your reply to my posting. this is no joke i think i could be a valued asset to any squadran in the time traveling universe or can also be free agent . just know that i am ready and waitng all replies.:grin: :unsure: :grin:

ArtificialI2010

I understand that people from the future can not give us specific information concerning events that have not yet happened in our time because of the "self fulfilling prophecy" problem. Tell us which stock will go up in the next year and we'll all run out and buy it thus causing it to go up.....self fulfilling and big red flag to the SEC.

So Zeshua, it seems to me the only way to prove yourself is to tell us something that has already happened but has not become public knowledge yet. For example, the name of a famous person who died on March 25th, but the information hasn't been released. Or a crime that hasn't been discovered yet. By giving us something like that you would not be effecting history but you would prove yourself.

Looking forward to seeing your posting.

Thanks.

Tw0mey

I don't get why "time travelers" post in the first place if they have no evidence. It make no sense, because WE cannot believe them.

They give us info on the future, can you give us info on the immediate future?

Tw0mey

thenumbersix

More importantly, would someone from the future require your belief to be from a different time ?

I have questions, if you can't answer them publicly please say so :

When was the first confirmed, succesful experiment in manipulating time carried out and when was the research thought to have been started, and if possible, where ?

Do we have the means to re-create your time dilation technology in our time or is it some device (not knowledge) specifically researched and manufactured since ?

What would be the most disruptive information you could pass back to us, as an individual or as a whole ?

BTW, welcome to 2006 ;)

headiebean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thenumbersix\")</div>
More importantly, would someone from the future require your belief to be from a different time ?

I have questions, if you can't answer them publicly please say so :

When was the first confirmed, succesful experiment in manipulating time carried out and when was the research thought to have been started, and if possible, where ?

Do we have the means to re-create your time dilation technology in our time or is it some device (not knowledge) specifically researched and manufactured since ?

What would be the most disruptive information you could pass back to us, as an individual or as a whole ?

BTW, welcome to 2006 ;)[/b]

dont hold your breath for an answer, at least not a good one

Crosstika

Zuesha, who's el presidente in 2026?

Zuesha, what are future clothes like? ( what do they look like ,materials made of etc.)

What kind of computer do you have?

Does the South ever Rise again?

Do cars hover in the future?

What's the capital of the USA in your time?

Does your ****e stink?

What's music like in in the future?

Do people live on Mars yet?