Well, well, well...

StarLord

Well, well, well...

Paul,

Did you bring the Wolfbane this time?

Oh and please remeind me to tell Management to Upgrade the Bouncer er.. Ahem... The Announcers' Wardrobe Allowance, looks like he's been shoping at Lucas' place in Mill Valley again....

August

Well, well, well...

Jedi, I think the Coyote section is a key piece of evidence and information. Please lets keep this all together.

Perry misjudging Coyote is a key event in this timeline. I humbly ask that we keep this intact...

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Well, well, well...

Originally posted by August@Nov 18 2004, 10:06 PM
Jedi, I think the Coyote section is a key piece of evidence and information. Please lets keep this all together.

Perry misjudging Coyote is a key event in this timeline. I humbly ask that we keep this intact...

I concur as it is fundamental to the overall narrative.

Starlord: I bought you a Wookie suit, wanna try in on? :huh:

StarLord

Well, well, well...

Thanks awfully much Grayson!! But I'll stick with the Jedi Robe, there's ever so many pockets. :devil:

CaryP

Well, well, well...

Does it have to be a "wolf" character? I was thinking maybe some other animal names could suffice. We don't want to insult the animal kingdom. Some suggestions below.

"playing possum"

"raving neutria rat"

"lonely drake"

"SillyHorse"

"Prarie Dog" (just for you SmokeRingHalo)

"HoppingToad"

"LimpingLizzard"

I could go on for days, but you catch my drift. After August's slice and dice of Perry, Gadfly and crew, I think we should all make up animal member names and post away. Might add to the entertainment value of the thread. Them boys are probably long gone. Yeeha. Go August. Out-freakin'-standing.

Cary

August

Well, well, well...

CaryP and Grayson,

Emerson once said something about the respect of wise men being valuable. I hold my hands together and bow to you both. Thank you for your kind words.

What disturbs me is this: the sword I have used in this thread would be useless in the Titor dialogues. Perhaps that was the uberhoax. And, perhaps, this all makes Titor more believable.

I think about four hoaxes back, the hoaxer mentioned how difficult it all was. The questioning. The everything. It is difficult for us as well. It is emotionally draining.

Unfortunately, it was not difficult for Titor. He held in there for nearly six months. Either he was the record holder or the real thing. Here is hoping he is only the record holder.

/August lifts his glass in a toast, a bit grim faced.

StarLord

Well, well, well...

Which adds even more weight to the theory that titor was several sources and at least 2 different people posting. That would be a breeze compared to just one person trying to pull that off.

Judge Bean

Well, well, well...

Perry, drop it with the "difficult English" baloney. Anybody worth his salt can read Shakespeare easily. Anybody here, you included, could go back 200 years and read almost anything published in English.

You incorrectly spelled "expertise," --perhaps this is a word that has changed in your time, but it really does look like you just don't know or didn't know the right spelling. Now, how could you have spelled it wrong when you have had to learn its ancient language? You learned to spell it wrong? This doesn't give me great confidence in the education of the future.

Pass the g********d jujubes.

P.S. I want to be called "Silver Fox of the North." Thanks.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Well, well, well...

Originally posted by August+Nov 19 2004, 12:02 AM--><div class='quotemain'>CaryP and Grayson,

Emerson once said something about the respect of wise men being valuable. I hold my hands together and bow to you both. Thank you for your kind words.

What disturbs me is this: the sword I have used in this thread would be useless in the Titor dialogues. Perhaps that was the uberhoax. And, perhaps, this all makes Titor more believable.

I think about four hoaxes back, the hoaxer mentioned how difficult it all was. The questioning. The everything. It is difficult for us as well. It is emotionally draining.

Unfortunately, it was not difficult for Titor. He held in there for nearly six months. Either he was the record holder or the real thing. Here is hoping he is only the record holder.

/August lifts his glass in a toast, a bit grim faced.
[/b]

That would be Padraic.

The rest I agree with and you are welcome August.

Originally posted by StarLord@Nov 19 2004, 12:31 AM
Which adds even more weight to the theory that titor was several sources and at least 2 different people posting. That would be a breeze compared to just one person trying to pull that off.
[snapback]15587[/snapback]​

Exactly !

<!--QuoteBegin-Paul J. Lyon
@Nov 19 2004, 01:14 AM
Perry, drop it with the "difficult English" baloney. Anybody worth his salt can read Shakespeare easily. Anybody here, you included, could go back 200 years and read almost anything published in English.

You incorrectly spelled "expertise," --perhaps this is a word that has changed in your time, but it really does look like you just don't know or didn't know the right spelling. Now, how could you have spelled it wrong when you have had to learn its ancient language? You learned to spell it wrong? This doesn't give me great confidence in the education of the future.

Pass the g********d jujubes.

P.S. I want to be called "Silver Fox of the North." Thanks.
[snapback]15595[/snapback]​
[/quote]

That rapier mind and razor wit are at it again. Gotta love him ! >:D<