Well, well, well...

StarLord

Well, well, well...

Passes the %*&#$%^ Jujubes to Paul, er, Silver Fox of the North, "Does this mean you're going to wear those pants with the stripe on them and carry that blunderbuss of yours around again? You KNOW they wont accept it as a prop anymore at the airport, what with that fine black sand leaking from it and the occasional mini ball that falls out."

"Say, would you look at that, The Announcer seems to have a serious promotion going on and by the look of it, there's going to be a severe drought in his dating schedule though. I had the same problem when I looked like Yoda, most ladies just wouldn't believe that it was all good even past 900 years old, still, proof of the pudding is in the eating."

Ok. Perry,

I am immediately disturbed by your statement regarding your arrival and "Nothing is as it should be"

Exactly what are your referring to and Specifically what is it that is not as it should be? Please explain that statement.

Pablo Esquandolis

Well, well, well...

Posted by TheHeggy, Nov 14 2004, 12:00 AM:
Welcome to the site, Future Wolf, Glad to have you here!

Posted by Grayson, Yesterday, 03:53 PM
What next... oh yes, the enigmatic Wolf proclaims his existence and enters from stage right, the houselights dim and this lone figure is picked out by a single spotlight.

My question regarding the name of the person being "Wolf" was in direct relation to the tongue-in-cheek nickname TheHeggy bestowed upon the Coyote in the 2nd post of this thread. A feeble attempt at humor if you will.

:ninja:

Judge Bean

Well, well, well...

Gaunt predators of the bleak footureworld warily circling the carrion of our credulity...

INto the clearing bounds...

The Silver Fox of the North, slavering.

(Far to the thin north the swollen moon ascends).

Git your mitts offn the Milk Duds.

StarLord

Well, well, well...

StarLord tears his gaze from the Silver Screen where an invisible Fox is purported to be dashing about..."Hmmm? Ahh, have no fear brother, popcorn is good enough for me, so there is just one box for you, besides, I don't feel like sacrificing any Crowns this weekend...

You know, they need to do something about the contrast in this film, I don't think the bigwig guys stopped to imagine a silver fox on a silver screen. You certainly sound brave, valiant and full of bravado, if I may say so, but watching a pair of swashbuckling pantaloons, and a large Gold Medalion that says "Whooze Yer Daddy?" festooned with lots of diamonds, rush about and saliva appear from nowhere 6 feet above ground is a tad disconcerting, to say the least. You did get paid for this up front this time right?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Well, well, well...

Originally posted by StarLord@Nov 19 2004, 09:38 PM
StarLord tears his gaze from the Silver Screen where an invisible Fox is purported to be dashing about...\"Hmmm? ?Ahh, have no fear brother, popcorn is good enough for me, so there is just one box for you, besides, I don't feel like sacrificing any Crowns this weekend...

You know, they need to do something about the contrast in this film, I don't think the bigwig guys stopped to imagine a silver fox on a silver screen. You certainly sound brave, valiant and full of bravado, if I may say so, burt watching a pair of swashbuckling pantaloons, and a large Gold Medalion that says \"Whooze Yer Daddy?\" festooned with lots of diamonds rush about and saliva appear from nowhere 6 feet above ground is a tad disconcerting, to say the least. You did get paid for this up front this time right?

As amusing as this and Paul's post is, I would ask that we stick to the topic at hand guys. Else the Sabre's come out. ;)

StarLord

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Grayson@Nov 18 2004, 02:53 PM
What next... oh yes, the enigmatic Wolf proclaims his existence and enters from stage right, the houselights dim and this lone figure is picked out by a single spotlight. A hush settles over the theatre, save for the creak and groan of seats as the audience hunches forward... silence decends. Starlord munches silently on his popcorn and nudges Paul who is busy taking notes.

Yup, were are waiting for the intermission to get over, just like you my friend :)

**Fixed broken quote tag.**

Judge Bean

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Grayson+Nov 19 2004, 10:07 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-StarLord@Nov 19 2004, 09:38 PM
StarLord tears his gaze from the Silver Screen where an invisible Fox is purported to be dashing about..."Hmmm?? Ahh,? have no fear brother, popcorn is good enough for me, so there is just one box for you,? besides,? I don't feel like sacrificing any Crowns this weekend...

You know,? they need to do something about the contrast in this film,? I don't think the bigwig guys stopped to imagine a silver fox on a silver screen.? You certainly sound brave, valiant and full of bravado,? if I may say so,? burt watching a pair of swashbuckling pantaloons, and a large Gold Medalion that says "Whooze Yer Daddy?" festooned with lots of diamonds rush about and saliva appear from nowhere 6 feet above ground is a tad disconcerting,? to say the least.? You did get paid for this up front this time right?

As amusing as this and Paul's post is, I would ask that we stick to the topic at hand guys. Else the Sabre's come out. ;)
[snapback]15675[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Sabre Tooth! At long last you show your snout...

REpeat after me...

I am from the future
I am a boy
I am a boy from the future
You are all the trailer trash of history
I cannot tell you everything Or you'd bust
Hang on my every word

How's that for Topical?

StarLord

Well, well, well...

Yes, that's about as close to the topic as you could get. I hope Nelson gets here soon, we're out of popcorn and milk duds.

Mudpuppy

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by StarLord@Nov 19 2004, 09:12 PM
Yes, that's about as close to the topic as you could get. I hope Nelson gets here soon, we're out of popcorn and milk duds.

Well, I have nothing really noteworthy to add. I just popped in to bring a fresh supply of %!*@?!! jujubes, milkduds and popcorn. :)

Oh yeah....just so I don't get the Sabre treatment :cry: there is the one thing I noted when reading Perry's post about sending back historians. There is a movie out that I rented last night (against my better judgment) called "Timeline", in which the opening scene is one where they decide on whom they must send to the past. They decide NOT to send the scientists, in lieu of sending the historians. This movie is relatively new...less than 9 months out, I believe.

Mudpuppy

CaryP

Well, well, well...

Hey Mudpuppy,

Where you been kiddo? Good to see you posting. I don't "do" candy or popcorn usually, but I'm sure some of these other cowboys are loading up. Thanks for dropping by.

Cary