Well, well, well...

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Well, well, well...

Just thought of something ;)

If we were to ban this new user, wouldn't that render the author's prediction false?

CaryP

Well, well, well...

Okay Pyro and Heggy. Someone clue me in. Who in the name of Sam Hill's donkey signed up as a member here, that makes this thread relevant again? Sorry, my dumb ass. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Cary

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Future Coyote+Nov 14 2004, 01:26 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TheHeggy@Nov 14 2004, 12:00 AM
Welcome to the site, Future Wolf, Glad to have you here! I just have a couple questions if you don't mind taking the time to answer them:

Only if you promise to get my name right in the future (no pun intended). ;)

Who are the other members who haven't joined yet?

Names I recall are: Michelle Scogin, Kenneth Wooldridge, a Democrat politician who prefers to remain anonymous but will go by the name of Tradewind, and a wellread housewife named Kandace Gray with a lot of time on her hands.

Who are the ones who have joined?

Off the top of my head, Paul J. Lyons...who will become more influential as time goes by. And you. I'll check my notes further if you're really interested.

Why hasn't the English language changed much?

I'll bet you say that to all the time travellers, don't you? :flirt:

First, I don't speak English. I speak North American, which is a descendant tongue.

Second, this forum has a really great spellcheck. :D. Really, isn't it better if I communicate with you in your phrasing? I am here to communicate, after all.

From the sound of your post it seems like you're not overtly trying to use words that we'd be familiar with.

Ok, that's a little twisty for me. Could you restate it, please?
[/b][/quote]

pauli

Well, well, well...

Interesting, yet I thought we had already figured that this Coyote guy was a hoaxter. (Well, that is what the Nelson guy wanted us to believe.) But, either way, anyone could have seen the posting on this thread and decided to make this "prediction" come true. So, it really amounts to very little.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Well, well, well...

Mud mentioned a good scenario for all this to me earlier.

This Perry guy has been on vacation or whatever just long enough to cross 3 time zones, and comfortably post from a different computer with a different IP, under a different username. I'm not making accusations or anything, so please don't think that. Merely a possibility.

Tradewind seems like a good guy thus far, and hasn't really done anything other than try to be friendly. I have a gut feeling though, that this is all part of the game.

We shall see ;)

Judge Bean

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by AlphaOmega@Nov 26 2004, 09:57 PM
What answers are the people of this board looking for?

Perhaps it sounds a bit mundane, but what in fact we were looking for is the answer to the mystery surrounding these two characters Perry and Coyote-- granted, a shallow mystery compared to such things as the meaning of life and the ultimate structure of the universe, but, one thing at a time, right?

Let's do it this way: what answers have you got for us?

pauli

Well, well, well...

granted, a shallow mystery compared to such things as the meaning of life and the ultimate structure of the universe, but, one thing at a time, right?

:lol: LOL!!! :lol:

Very true Paul, very true. ;)