What are your belief systems?

lowlyservant

I have seen Jesus.
I have heard Father God's voice.
I have seen the Holy Spirit.
I have heard and seen an angel three times.
I have heard and seen two demons.
I have talked to the dead.
I have seen an alien in spirit.
i have had physical alien encounters.
I was cloned by aliens.
And I have seen my own doppelganger(spirit double) which came from this clone.
I believe that I would have experienced imminent death as the Legend of the Doppelganger has it if Father God had not protected me from these aliens.
I also believe that aliens are part of the fallen angels.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Humans are two creatures within one. A physical that is bound to this frequency and a Spiritual that will experience many lives here and in other universes and dimensions. The survival after death will be so different that it can't easily be imagined or explained here.

Time, as we know it, exists only here.

We live in a multi dimensional multiverse.

Ghosts are intentional dimensional cross overs by Spirit/Celestial/Ethereal beings both former human and non-human and/or stains on the environment.

'Aliens' are thousands, if not a million years in advance of humans. They travel here from within our universe and from other dimensions and universes. Some of these races do not have our best interests at heart but most are neutral towards humans not really caring what happens here in relation to the progress of humans. We are primitive to them, like Ants (Cattle)

Most of these beings do not have a natural ability to cross dimensions, they need technology to do this.

Humans have a place in the 'Galactic Brotherhood' but we have to prove ourselves. There are difficult times to come. It the reason why we are having so many time travelers and strange visitors in this time, in this place. Well wouldn't you want to see the end of the World! Maybe we are all here to observe what is about to come to pass. Maybe others observe but do not announce their presence. Either way there is pain to come before the rapture.

Voyageur

Thank you all for explaining your world views, this opened a lot to me what is collective spirit at this site. What I find is also that, you do have very different beliefs and opinions, but you just get along and can discuss together with peace. Even one believes god and another may even hate religons.

As a my opinion you represent a good side of humanity. I am really glad that I found this place :)

Deejay

Reality is the sum of your perception.
It is easily manipulated, but seldom in any controlled manner.
Is there a benevolent old giant in the sky presiding over our lives and rewarding the souls of those who have passed on in some magnificent cloudy paradise? Logic says no on that one.
Was there some benevolent force that in it's infinite grace forged our universe and through transitive property gave us life? Maybe, but still not likely.
People are matter, energy is excited matter. Everything we do and all that we are is dictated by a random series of electrical impulses fired across the synapses of your brain. I believe in energy I guess.
Einstein's theory of the conservation of energy states that matter is neither created nor destroyed, it simply changes states.

Voyageur

Is there a benevolent old giant in the sky presiding over our lives and rewarding the souls of those who have passed on in some magnificent cloudy paradise? Logic says no on that one.
Was there some benevolent force that in it's infinite grace forged our universe and through transitive property gave us life? Maybe, but still not likely.
People are matter, energy is excited matter. Everything we do and all that we are is dictated by a random series of electrical impulses fired across the synapses of your brain. I believe in energy I guess.
Einstein's theory of the conservation of energy states that matter is neither created nor destroyed, it simply changes states.
It seems like you are a huge science fan, but your recent post just show that you do believe there is something more behind mainstream science (of course you think that because you're at this forum)... you said you believe you are mutated in a some way, did I get the point? :)

Deejay

It seems like you are a huge science fan, but your recent post just show that you do believe there is something more behind mainstream science (of course you think that because you're at this forum)... you said you believe you are mutated in a some way, did I get the point? :)
Yup. I am by definition a genetic mutant.
I will never have wisdom teeth and if i get a small cut it heals completely within minutes due to a higher than normal metabolic rate.

Voyageur

I will never have wisdom teeth and if i get a small cut it heals completely within minutes due to a higher than normal metabolic rate.
That is interesting :D

any other abilities opened so far?

Deejay

That is interesting :D

any other abilities opened so far?
if you count a full 180°+ field of vision, precognition through dreams in the REM state, and one killer moustache.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I believe there is one GOD...
we are a created being, children so to speak, the very image & likeness of GOD...
we were not created to do anything...
we are simply to become what / who we are...
all of creation is given into our hand...
we live / exist in the eternal now...
we are not alone in the vers...

LisaTiffany

Well off the top of my head I believe in the following - God & Satan/Angels/Demons & Devils/Djinn/Aliens. I'm not religious per-say but I don't doubt the power of prayer and I'm definitely spiritual. I do believe that since there is a God then there is most definitely a Satan along with who knows how many devils and demons. I think it's both good and bad to believe in the negative side because sometimes believing in something is enough of an invite for it to directly affect you, but then at the same time once you believe or "know" something is real then you are more prepared should you ever cross its path. I've had far too many experiences over the years to not believe that there is most definitely an afterlife and that some of the things in-between don't always wish us well. Snake Plissken already nailed what I was going to say about ghosts, but I think the same goes for beings like shadow people. There is a lot out there to believe in, unfortunately the general consensus for most of society and science is to only believe in what they can see, touch and measure. You can't blame them for that mindset.