What are your predictions for 2013?

IroncladMarshmallow

Weeeeell... First of all, vegetarian zombies from outer space will invade earth to steal our scrumptious yeast spores. Then they'll become enraged by our unethical treatment of the innocent yeast (burning in ovens to make bread, drowning in water to make beer), and they will declare war on humans over this yeastocaust. They will enslave humans in a false reality simulation and give them false memories to make them forget anything ever happened. 2014 will never happen. You'll think 2013 went by without alien invasion, BUT YOU'RE WRONG. :D

walt willis

It is easy to make fun of such reports, but you please stick around after our government tells the world the truth?

I know it is hard to believe that time travel could be real and that out government keeps it as a secret, but how would you feel if the facts prove otherwise?

I'll bet you will change you name on this forum and act like you knew all about it from the get go...

Be careful with your words as you may need to eat them some day!

walt willis

Not all government people are evil or fool liars.
Most are just there for the bennies and hope to some day retire.
I just saw an FBI agent do something very brave to save a neighbor as he put his own life at great risk.
Think before you vote next time and we may be able to turn this nation back around before it hits the rocks...