What are your predictions for 2013?

Mark Pattinson

Predict future is not so easy or no one can imaginge how is it possible. Astrology is a way where anyone can predict about his future possibilities. In Ancient time people believe in astrology. In every religion mostly people believe in Astrology. Ancient Mayan Predictions is based on numerology and sun signs. Its cultural richness and mysticism have involved interest of both the followers and non-believers. Mayan Astrology can address their queries about one career , future opportunities and also help them know what future has in store for them.

walt willis

I do not need a crystal ball to see that our economy will fail soon and that the historical way out is to create a war that will kill ten times as many civilians as it does combat troops.
2013 will be remembered as a good year compared to what we will see in our future.
Wish I had the time to teach the folks on this forum how to prepare for what will come, but we just are about to run out of time.
I know it is hard to believe it could happen to such a great nation, but remember that most people have thought the same thing about their country just before it hit the fan too.
War will fix the national debt but at a terrible cost.
Good luck and may God bless you all!
Just thought you guys would like to know I just saw a UFO saucer type craft fly up and stop above me at 7:15 tonight while I was in the hot tub. It moved very fast until it was overhead, so I waved and then it took off again. Think it was military and not alien.
Our secret government has some improved craft but not as capable as the alien craft.

Samstwitch

I do not need a crystal ball to see that our economy will fail soon and that the historical way out is to create a war that will kill ten times as many civilians as it does combat troops.
2013 will be remembered as a good year compared to what we will see in our future.
Wish I had the time to teach the folks on this forum how to prepare for what will come, but we just are about to run out of time.
I know it is hard to believe it could happen to such a great nation, but remember that most people have thought the same thing about their country just before it hit the fan too.
War will fix the national debt but at a terrible cost.
Good luck and may God bless you all!

I totally agree! From researching and keeping up with Current Events, I think something major is going to happen nationally (a total coup that began with the assassination of JFK and is about to come to fruition). I think something life-changing is just around the corner. That's what my logic and intuition tell me. I have a really good track record with my predictions. I have been wrong on a few occasions, but it was when there were forks in the road and I wasn't sure which way something would go, but I believe I always saw the fork. If the SHTF happens soon, I officially predict it will be sometime between March-October 2014. Hopefully people will wake up, lest they be caught off guard, unawares. The Bible has prophecy about this.

If the people don't wake up, and the SHTF happens much later, then I don't know. In that scenario, I think a World War would have to save us. I'm talking about Russia, just like it happened on John Titor's worldline. But I don't know if Russia will come to our aid unless there is a Civil War first to prelude an intervention. Civil War would give Russian President the opportunity to be a savior of sorts. (Vladimir Putin is a Russian Orthodox Christian. Unfortunately, he is homophobic, and he does not want anyone speaking out against him. People have died over that.) I've studied Putin and what he does, such as building 5,000 Nuclear Bomb Shelters in Moscow...which means he is expecting Nuclear War in the future...and now he's building up the Russian Military in all levels. I think he's getting ready for a nuclear war with America. I think he may be ready in 2015, as he was on John's worldline. Even though John's presence here changed our future, some major events may still happen close to the time as it did on his worldline, even though he altered other parts of our future. John Titor wrote about that, I just don't remember how he put it, but he said it.

In a delayed scenario, WWIII could come in 2015, 2018, or 2020 if we're lucky. The government is so powerful at this point, I think that's what it will take to purge our government. IMO, if Americans don't band together to restore the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Habeas Corpus, and all the freedoms we once had, the U.S. is going to become a full-on Communist Country. That's what Obamacare is all about. It's whole purpose is to collapse the economy to wipe out the Middle Class. Their Obamacare Premiums are so high for the Middle Class, and they are losing their Health Care Providers. If Obamacare is fully implemented, the 85% that had Insurance before Obamacare will have no insurance at all, because they will opt to pay the fine. Hence, they will be without Health Insurance. Then the majority of people with Health Insurance will be the poor. So Obamacare will cater to the poor. The Middle Class will become poor after they sign up for it.

It's WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION!

I think that's the whole purpose of it. If the American People don't wake up to this when Obamacare goes into effect, IMO we are doomed. I think our only hope is if they rise up and address the problem and eradicate it. That is our "duty" according to the Preamble of the Declaration of Independence.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the
consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

That is our duty as Americans. The question is...will Americans wake up in time, and will they uphold the Constitution and Bill of Rights?

One thing I have seen in the past month or two...Some people that I know are suddenly waking up. They are becoming Preppers, making Bug-out Bags and getting prepared...just in the past month or two, finally.

Many times during my lifetime I have seen the future. My prediction...I believe between March and October 2014, America will be at the fork in the road! We will either go one way or another...Communism or freedom.

In March 2014, if the people object to Obamacare by rioting or protesting nationally, the President can declare Martial Law. Then the Consitution would be suspended, and he could stay in power indefinitely. I think that's part of the plan.

The Military is and has been training Troopers for Domestic Violence, to confiscate weapons and kill citizens if they resist. They are calling Alex Jones telling him about it. One guy just got out of the Military in September 2013...and right before he got out, he recorded a session in the classroom where they were told this would happen and what their job is when it does happen (paraphrasing). Click Me to see the video! Some might think it's not a big deal, but it is! Everyone should see what's happening, but they are too caught up with their own little materialistic worlds, entertainment, entertainment, sports, whatever it may be...they haven't been paying attention, and that's why we are here. The NWO is taking over, the final steps to total enslavement. That's how I see it. I could be wrong, but many others are coming to see it too now.

That's what I see psychically. I won't know if I'm seeing the future until it gets here. But with my intuitive track record, I feel like I'm seeing the future. I feel like we, Americans, are coming to the fork in the road.

All my life I had dreams about future events that came true. Many things that happened before and up to my Mama's death that was family related, I dreamed about those events approximately 2-7 years in advance. I also dreamed about immediate things that happened in the future.

The past 2 days I've been meditating, and those are some of my thoughts. I could be wrong...or I could be right. I wish I knew which it was. Time will reveal all things.

Last edited:

walt willis

Sam, you should understand that not every friend or member of a family would be able to have the faith as you. Do you remember the statement I reported seeing on a sweatshirt that read, “Never try to teach a pig to dance for you will only frustrate yourself and aggravate the pig”? We are not call upon to be jackass whisperers. I’ll continue to take the arrows and suffer the grief by telling folks what is needed as a way to save as many as possible. I just know that you will do the same…

You are not alone with your insight of what lies ahead for this nation and the world.
If we were not freeze dried for the past ten years we would have used our super computer brains to analyze interrupt and predict the outcome of an economic collapse. When men are able to control time it will be a sign of the end of time.

A close God and Country friend was tasked to attend one of many meetings in the Whitehouse basement and was shocked to see all the Bush era Christian items removed from the rooms and replaced with strange voodoo artifacts. He was my certifying officer for IED training at DHS and FEMA. He is a very brave man but has moved into a secret location where he has been preparing for civil unrest. If he is afraid, we should be very afraid! He has only shared information with friends and family and would never post online.

Mark Pattinson

Future Prediction for 2013 will be possible through Astrology which will tell you the exact information about your future. Mayan astrology has started regaining its popularity, obviously following the much rumored ‘End of World’. Nothing happened but that didn’t drown their interest in Mayan sun signs.

Ancient mayan predictions will help these people to know about their career, personal relationship, marital bliss, financial condition and many more aspects in future.

paradox404

Probably the only thing that could spark WW3 like how titor said it would is for Snowden to leak particular infromation.

Future is scary. Still, some events make no sense. For example Paul Walker dies crashing his car. It sounds like one of his movies.
Paul Walker Dies in Car Crash - Death, Untimely Deaths, Paul Walker : People.com

I see events that I predicted in 2005 still coming. Expect politicians to claim that everything is fine and we are crazy.

When the Politicians say everything is fine, then you have a reason to worry. When they do worry, there is no reason to worry.

Ayasano

I predict the invention of the Death Field Generator. It would be a weapon of mass extermination. Leaves the buildings standing. Would definitely be a weapon of choice for small terrorist groups. Able to annihilate governments with the flip of a switch. I found a video on YouTube supposedly banned, that seems to depict the events that occur while in the perimeter of a Death Field. This device may already exist!

Just FYI, this is actually from a short movie called "What's in the box?".

Khaos

where the wild things are
I predict the invention of the Death Field Generator. It would be a weapon of mass extermination. Leaves the buildings standing. Would definitely be a weapon of choice for small terrorist groups. Able to annihilate governments with the flip of a switch. I found a video on YouTube supposedly banned, that seems to depict the events that occur while in the perimeter of a Death Field. This device may already exist!

Wikileaks Ufo Footage That Was Banned...haarp