What are your predictions for 2013?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
How do you guys feel about predicting what's going to happen during the new year? What are your predictions for 2013? I'm talking about both serious predictions you were able to see in your dreams and via remote viewing, or plain wild guesses. I favor the first category though! ;)

Mega earthquakes, volcanoes, time travelers showing up or John Titor's civil war? You name it.

What's your prediction?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The next four years under Obama will be the roughest years we have known since the Great Depression from1929 through about 1936.

I see Obama taking a lot of things away from the general people of America

1. The obvious one is loss of gun rights, first step assault rifles banned for sale and ownership of all assault rifles, next step severe restrictions on ammunition sales of all calibers, third will be severe restrictions on ownership of other types of recreational guns. Like all the years in the past mental illness will not be addressed: for the gun violence will rule the newspapers and the TV.

2. Greater restrictions on free speech through the Internet, social Medias and social forums. New restrictions on things that can be said cannot be said under the free speech amendments we now have in other words tougher restrictions on free speech rights.

3. Stock market reaching 15,000 on Dow, with wild swings of hundreds of points in a single trading day. I also see United States credit rating being downgraded again in the next 18 months.

4. I feel that the summer months of 2013 will have times of civil unrest with massive rioting and violent protests.

5. 2014 will be worse than 2013, with many more severe problems and possibly some major cities experienced martial law in the first nine months of 2014.

Many people at the end of 2013 will jokingly say: “ I wish we could go back to the good old days of 2012 and 2011”.

TnWatchdog

I predict that in 2013 the debunkers and scoffers will be out in full force. The Bible says, ''There shall come in the last days scoffers."..welcome to the last days! The date, 12/21/12, has come and gone...and we are still here, but we are entering a period of awakening...wake up. We have passed the 12/21/12 marker date but the threats are still with us...war, weather changes, volcanoes, earthquakes, etc...etc. I think life will go on somewhat like after y2k then we all will be like deer frozen in the headlights. We will be hit by a doomsday event that will surprise me and everyone else. No warning, we are in the apocalypse...welcome to the jungle. At this point in time, you now have some extra time to get your plans in order, prepper supplies, etc. Even a squirrel will store away food for the known upcoming change, don't let the squirrel be smarter than you. Oh yes, prediction...we go on and on until we get stopped in our tracks. Each day someone, somewhere faces their own personal doomsday event...be ready for either your individual event or the upcoming larger collective event.

Samstwitch

I predict that in 2013 the debunkers and scoffers will be out in full force. The Bible says, ''There shall come in the last days scoffers."..welcome to the last days! The date, 12/21/12, has come and gone...and we are still here, but we are entering a period of awakening...wake up. We have passed the 12/21/12 marker date but the threats are still with us...war, weather changes, volcanoes, earthquakes, etc...etc. I think life will go on somewhat like after y2k then we all will be like deer frozen in the headlights. We will be hit by a doomsday event that will surprise me and everyone else. No warning, we are in the apocalypse...welcome to the jungle. At this point in time, you now have some extra time to get your plans in order, prepper supplies, etc. Even a squirrel will store away food for the known upcoming change, don't let the squirrel be smarter than you. Oh yes, prediction...we go on and on until we get stopped in our tracks. Each day someone, somewhere faces their own personal doomsday event...be ready for either your individual event or the upcoming larger collective event.

Well said! I agree 100%.

Loopi

The Bearded One
My prediction is we are going to destory ourselfs. Not God, Not Aliens,Not Climate Change, or anything I failed to mention... Just little old us.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Well my prediction about two major hurricanes hitting the United States on another forum came true, so let's attempt this again!

- Gun rights will be severely limited. There's already pressure to ban sales of assault rifles. I'm seeing the same as mentioned above by opmmur. Though honestly, its sorta obvious that will happen.

- Another heatwave will hit the united states. I'm seeing deaths from this heatwave reaching past 150.

- A tornado outbreak will happen in the LA area. (yeah I know, totally impossible!)

- Kim Jong un's wife will give birth to a bouncing baby girl. Who will be named Kim Jun Un.

- A few more tragedies that will result in violent civil disorder and protests throughout the south.

- A russian spy drone crashes into a town in Arizona, killing 3.

That's it from me.

HDRKID

I predict that obamacare will bite small companies. Most are barely hanging on. This means they will reduce staff using out sourcing. Firms do not have to pay health care for employees in asia. OK as for the american workers that they do keep on. Actually, many of those will see fewer hours as you do not have to buy health care for people working less than 30 hours and obamacare is a major expense. Expect news media to claim that everything is fine as things get worse.

HDRKID

Here is a prediction for 2013. Basically, tablets will out sell the notebook pc this year. I have seen a lot of $99 Android 4.0 tablets popping up. Also, in a bid to compete $299 notebooks with win 8 installed and a full keyboard, but a small screen. These are NOT the NETBOOKS which were supposed to take over. Most of those are going away. NETBOOKS did not have enough power. Also, they were almost as expensive. For example, I saw a $279 NETBOOK selling and it was slow and then some.

TABLETS HAVE:
Lots of apps​
Lower price​
Android OS​

Notebooks have
New OS Windows 8 which people hate​
Bigger screen, but more expensive​
Big corral of computer programs​
Expect a drop in the price of flash memory. This is a big rev. Fact is, there is even talk of a $20 Android tablet.

Hands On With the $20 Indian Android Tablet | News & Opinion | PCMag.com