What Do You Eat For Breakfast?

Num7

Administrator
Breakfast is the most important meal. I often don't eat enough for breakfast and I sometimes feel the consequences for the rest of the day. I feel easily tired, no energy, etc.

What do you usually eat for breakfast? Is it enough to give you energy for your day?

I ate more than usual this morning and my day went much better. I didn't feel tired or dizzy at all.

What are your advice?

Genius

King Ivan
Most of the time, I don't even eat breakfast and I have no problem with that. But there are times when I eat heavy food like rice or pasta or steak with hot sauce added for breakfast. So I'm not really sure if breakfast is necessary.

ZeoEmeraude

Being a diabetic it is important for me to eat breakfast as it sets my schedule for the day. I usually have 3 eggs and toast, or a nice bowl of oats. Since I have a deep love for bacon...if I don't have it with breakfast...i do include it in my lunch. One can never consume enough bacon.

ZeoEmeraude

Being a diabetic it is important for me to eat breakfast as it sets my schedule for the day. I usually have 3 eggs and toast, or a nice bowl of oats. Since I have a deep love for bacon...if I don't have it with breakfast...i do include it in my lunch. One can never consume enough bacon.
Your post reminded me of, "I want bacon!" lol

That's exactly how I get when I don't get my bacon!!!! How'd you know?

mariya94

My breakfast routine varies from day to day. Sometimes I would eat scrambled eggs, sometimes a salad and sandwiches, other times I would eat bacon or toasted bread. I would finish my breakfast with a cup of tea and cookies.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Premium
Think Thin zero sugar protein bar, coffee with splenda and half & half. I am hungry 2.5 hours later. lol.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Premium
Being hypoglycemic, I'd benefit from a bigger breakfast, but who has time for that?