What doomsday scenario would you rather choose?

mademoiselle328

Since we're on the doomsday side of the forum, I'm just wondering what scenario you guys would rather choose to happen and how will you try handling it. Events like a massive solar activity perhaps, megaquakes, tsunami or a zombie apocalypse. :D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think the most likely scenario is a massive solar flare. A big quake is a possibility, but I'm not quite sure there's such a big chance compared to solar flare, or something coming from the sun.

If I was to choose, I'd choose no doom at all.

Hardison

I really don't like any of those scenarios. Being from California, I'll take the megaquakes. The shaking would only last for a few seconds. I'm sure the results would be devastating and the aftershocks would be nerve wracking. Still, I take the quakes over the tsunami, zombies and the solar flares.

TnWatchdog

It's kind of like do you want to be shot, stabbed, drowned, or burned? Dah...do I have to answer that one? The Rapture would be a good way out but if I had to pick a disaster a solar flare would be a quick way to go like the movie, "Knowing".

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I really wish that Sigmund Freud was a member of this forum. It would prove to be quite interesting his comments regarding a member calls himself God, that would even consider devouring brains of someone else. Zombies and cannibals are one of the same. Sorry Mr. God, I completely miss the humor, I don't believe there ever was any in your comments above. Sigmund Freud would have some very interesting comments about your abnormal delusions of devouring body parts.

lordalmighty1

lol sorry opmmur, have been watching alot of the walking dead series lately... also the idea of a world filled with zombies is better than a world shattering event like say the movie of 2012, for me at least.. i think it would be far easier to remove the zombies than rebuild a nation,as zombies dont do to much damage to buildings compared with a megaquake, oh and my last name is almighty, and im a lord of scotland hense the name lol

Samstwitch

I would choose Solar Flares knocking down the grid. The media propaganda would come to a halt. It could halt the plans of the New World Order agenda. The Sheeple would be forced to wake up, and go back to the old ways.

In any scenario, people would die, but in this one we'd have a chance to fix our world, and hopefully the corrupt government would be crippled.

That's my choice.

BlastTyrant

Zombies, so i could go all types of Ash williams on some zombie scumbags!

But in reality i believe the world will end in Nuclear war or Nature in general"combination of solar storms,floods etc etc". Enough will be left alive to try and rebuild some will be assended with our alien counter parts and the weak/greedy/self centered will perish, the outcome will need the survivors to work as one but in todays society that is asking alot if not inpossible, but in order to succeed they will need to learn.