What Evidence Would You Need for a Time Travel Claim?

Sliders

Thanks Titorite, I have researched the subject for many years now, I have seen you all post in many other places, after much long research (it has almost consumed me) I have decided to put my 2 cents in (or am I ment to?) why now, I dont know? but it feels right. I also feel I am so well informed on the theory, that I may be able to add where someone else has left off. In hopes we can figure out what is it we need to do for a better future now. Having said that I dont think our immediate future is going to be very pleasant one. Some thing big is about to happen and we need to figure it out or change the course of events so that we may prevent it or delay it so we can figure it out (even though I think it might be too late). I know we were suppose to have a Civil War (even though we might still get one) and that act would of caused other chain of events to happen (some say it is suppose to take humanity to the next evolution of mind and spirit), instead we didint get Y2K, which didint cause a civil war, instead we got 9/11 (inside job(maybe t-travlers had something to do with that)) and the war and terror. Does anyone have any thoughts ?

Leslie

Yeah Slider, I have a thought. You said, "Thanks Titorite, I have researched the subject for many years now, I have seen you all post in many other places, after much long research (it has almost consumed me) I have decided to put my 2 cents in (or am I ment to?) why now, I dont know? but it feels right."....:) Ditto to what you said. I just came forward recently also. I don't know why now either. What's up with that??

Sliders

Well Leslie, glad to know I am not alone. Besides the evidence is now growing. I get the feeling we are (or someone) is suppose to pass some information along. So that someone else can start a chain of events, that may or may have not already started. This may not be true but its the type of feeling I get.......Why are so many drawn to the JT story (a growing number of people by the way) even 12-14 years later.....any thoughts any one ?

This is a re-post from Professor Opmmur's website:

Opmmur's web site link: Board Message?

Posted: Aug 8 2004, 04:54 PM

If you’re a real Time Traveler from the future you will know the right answers to my eight simple questions.

Please note: any grade school student in your time will know the answer to all questions listed. I am not a time traveler and I do know the answers to my stated eight questions.

1. Can you tell who is considered the father of Time Travel and who is credited for the first working Time Machine and the year it happened?

2. What are the principles used in the first real Time Machine and from which country did it come from?

3. The 2012 Eternal Time Wall can you tell us about it?

4. How many elements are now on the Periodic Table of Elements?

5. On your Periodic Table of Elements, I would like to know which element is used in space travel to stop deadly gamma rays? (It’s one element from #5 (Boron) to #172 (name @#$%^&*) on the Periodic Table of Elements, which one and it’s early name?)

6. On your Periodic Table of Elements, I would like to know which element could stand the temperatures of one million degrees Fahrenheit, when Indium element #49 is added to the curing process? (It’s one element from #5 (Boron) to #172 (name @#$%^&*) on the Periodic Table of Elements, which one and it’s name?)

Bonus Questions:

7. What about the gray’s: There are three distinct gray groups visiting this planet, can you tell me about them, can you also describe their appearance and what their names are in English?

8. What are the principles used in your Time Machine? (Yes, I understand Electronics and Physics)

Thank You
Professor Opmmur

These are interesting questions to ask.

I must wonder, if you can answer these questions now, then (conceivably), these answers exist now. So if you are aware of these answers, what precludes a hoaxer with the proper research abilities from hoaxing you? Are you saying if he answered your questions to your satisfaction you would be 100% convinced?
There must be a means of judging a claim independently, no?

ok short of a real life demonstration ,like taking me to the future ,or the past you can not offer up convincing proof that anyone claiming to be a T.T. is for real the printed or spoken word is still that just words.
no matter how much someone wants it to be demension/world jumping is not time travel. while that in it's self would be realy cool too, it's still not time travel.
also the simple fact that any revealing of time travel befor it's actual discovery would change the world of the traveler
so in closeing yes all claimants of time travel are hoaxers/story tellers. seeking to gain a few minutes of fame and attention

Interesting, Mr. KC. So are you saying that Time Travel is impossible? Rather than getting caught up in the details of
"dimension jumping" (as you put it) or other details of previous time travel claims, it would appear you do not think time travel is possible now because the machine hasn't been invented yet. Is this correct?

Who asks "what evidence would you need for a time travel claim?" except those fishing for information preparing and planing for a bigger hoax attempt down the road?

It is asuch an odd question I can only think no good intent was originally put into it.

I do not need evidence of a time travel claim. If someone was trying to convince me they either Would right away or I would blow them off with the kind of disregard I offer religious solicitors.
Actually you bring up a good point Mr. Titorite. I can understand your skepticism for the question. My intent really was more of a personally - oriented inquiry. How does someone, personally, decide?

Your last statement is also something I've seen as well: "I don't need evidence (or "proof" if you speak with Mr. Peregrini), I'll just know..."

I think the fathers of time travel or dimensional travel (as I call it) might be Nicola Tesla and then later on Hugh Everett who studied under wheeler, JT himself stated that the "Everett/Wheeler model" was correct, we also have to give credit to Erwin Schrödinger (Schrödinger's cat, Schrödinger's cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Those are the forefathers of T-Travel or D-Travel. We also now have compelling evidence that remote viewing may give us an insight to the other parallel universes (timelines) check out Dr. Courtney Brown over at farsight.org also he's not the only one to corroborate these theories, clif high over at halfpasthuman.com who invented "The Web Bot" a program that predicts the future also states the same thing. I can only say the same thing Oliver Williams says, a lot of what JT said would happen are now happening.
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Brown and found him extremely engaging. I studied under one of his proteges many years ago. And yes, RV has confirmed MWI, though I neglected to use this evidence in Conviction of a Time Traveler as I felt it might be a little too esoteric for some to digest as well as the fact that it simply wasn't needed. There was so much corroborative evidence supporting the idea that TItor was a TT'er that I had to cut some parts out.

PamelaM

I always thought the "answer all my questions and i will believe you are
A time traveler." Is right up there with "if you give me this weeks powerball
Lottery numbers....." And " you would know me in the future if you were a time
Traveler.". Lol. Time travelers are not all knowing entities but simply human beings
With time machines.

Leslie

I must admit that I have to Google what y'all post just to keep up with your conversation. (for 12 years) I'm a scientific simpleton but I do know this, when Time Travel is invented, that means there is no "time" immune to its effects.