What happen to timechatter

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: What happen to timechatter

To Brentnauer:
I saw a post he made a few days ago. Well, as usual you are wrong. Don't let that stop you.

To Starlord:
The daily attacks from debunkers are there for a reason. To get low rates on hosting most people do a three year sign up. Problem is that after the first month the company will kick me out due to nasty hackers hitting their servers. They then keep my money. As a result I am forced to go monthly instead of multi year.

Web hosting companies are in business to make money. After a hack jobs smash all their databases it takes them hours to recover. Sometimes this will happen several times a day and staying up uses all their resources. It is not just time travel servers. Hackers also like to hit alternate energy.

Web hosting companies at first will try to implement new fire wall and high tech security services. However, after a while they realize that these attacks will be on going. They get fed up.

Hey, trust me on this one. I go through web hosting companies, like a cheerleader goes through boy friends, or is that guy pals now. Each decade has phrases that are very unique. :)

Wait wait wait... Let me clarify this:

Firstly, most people do NOT sign up for multi-year hosting plans; quite the opposite. Anybody who does that is asking for trouble. If hosting companies are taking your three-year payment and booting you out, then you deserve to be taken advantage of for being an idiot.

Also, you own an HDR. Coincidence?

Second, you're saying that these hackers you've conjured up are soooo skilled and evil that no hosting company can stop them. You don't do much IT work, do you? If you're getting hacked it's because your site runs a retardedly old version of phpBB which is known to have numerous security holes and exploits. Put your lotion and Kleenex away and update your site.

HDRKID

To Brent:

Deadz still visits, and I am not him, but you already know that, or do you?

As for hackers crushing web sites they do not agree on...

It is curtains when you get a letter similar to this one.

We are sorry, but due to the recent attacks and security threats we feel we can no longer service you. Please make other arrangements, with other hosting companies. Case in point, we strongly recommend you stop posting controversial content as it attracts the attention of ...

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

To Brent:

Deadz still visits,

No, he does not. Check his profile, smartass. Last vist: 2 weeks ago... And that was only so he could delete a bunch of his old posts.

and I am not him, but you already know that, or do you?

You two sounded awfully similar there for a little bit. Were you intentionally using poor grammar then? It seems to have improved recently. Good job!

As for hackers crushing web sites they do not agree on...

It is curtains when you get a letter similar to this one.

Which host sent you this email? That little snippet alone reeks of either being a fake, or belonging to an extremely bargain-bin half-assed out-of-mom's-basement host. As I said above, anyone who chooses a company like this deserves to be taken advantage of.

StarLord

Lies about Time travel via gibbs ripoff gizmo is controversial? MWUHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Did it never occur to you that using:

"We are sorry, but due to the recent attacks and security threats we feel we can no longer service you. Please make other arrangements, with other hosting companies. Case in point, we strongly recommend you stop posting controversial content as it attracts the attention of ..."

would make you look even more challenged then you already appear to be? "service you"???? "Case in point"??? "..." what, were you going to put some alphabet type agency names in there and decided not to?

Brent is right on the money.

WHERE ARE THE LINKS FOR THOSE 10 SITES?