What happen to timechatter

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
What happen to timechatter

Does anyone know what happen to timechatter!! iwent on and it say account suspended

cmac

Re: What happen to timechatter

Hey Doctor Z,

Yeah, that happened to me yesterday as well. Seems to be working OK now.

I was getting po'd though. I was afraid it was being blocked or something for it's content. You never know these days.

I thought maybe you hit a nerve with the PTB with the description of your TT experience.

Glad you posted this here to show I wasn't the only one!

cmac

DoctorZ

I left timechatter for lack of participation i have the answer now , all i need is more experimentation , let see if we can once again gather up people on paranormalis to participate on this project lets see where this will take us , please response in mass we need to know , ho btw timenomore close its door .

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Paranormalis might not be active as it was in the past, but I hope you're going to stay with us and enjoy the place. This site will be more alive and happy in the next weeks.

I hope to see you around, Dr Z, welcome back :)

Num7

DoctorZ

the thread call ( what happen to time chatter ) well it gottent worst with this new guy xzx hes a cia intel agent to creat confusion and chaos on the site
thats why i left timechatter , it was a good forum ,but in december i got a sort of seasonal depression and i ask people for help to get timenomore back on track and in action but no one was ever show the slightest interess in my site and company so i close timenomore and reopen a new group and a new team call ART but this time around i wont waste my energy on a useless website
cheers
Dr Z

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Feel free to make Paranormalis your new home, you'll always be welcome here.

I'm gonna put back Time Chatter's banner when I have some time this week... They still display Paranormalis' banner on their homepage. Wildstar is a cool guy.

Num7

WhOKnOwS

Dr Z experiences are important, hes the only person i know whos working to create a time machine. are you going to update with new informations and technology Dr z ???