What happen to timechatter

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Re: What happen to timechatter

yes i will share but only monir detail the rest will remain private due to our new group disclosure , like i said before if i cannot get any fund from the website and group Timenomore , it won t reopen again and my new team ART wont have a web site for now and not unitl a long time before after we made our machine , for now i m working on recreating a small scale Brossard xperiment , in the form of a timepod i will post some photo as the ship take shape for now its not even 1/10 done so be patient , and to quote whoknowho yes im the only one doing something real but because things and part are so expensive things will move very slowly.
cheers
Dr Z

ufoMania

Do you really believe that you can make a time machine, I mean, really, as in for real?

DoctorZ

i own a team of engineer and i have all the needed part , yes why , its not like it wont be the first time i build a real physical time travel machine

DoctorZ

no i did not forget in wich forum im in , i appreciate this website and its owner i see thing here more activity than TC and i hope i will see some point i was searching in the others forum

Keroscene

no i did not forget in wich forum im in , i appreciate this website and its owner i see thing here more activity than TC and i hope i will see some point i was searching in the others forum

Well I wasn't asking you in particular, but I do appreciate the response. I had no doubt whastoever you did indeed know what forum you are posting on.

Usually when I quote a post it means I'm specifically referring to that individual post. Can't say that's tru for everyone, but thats how I roll.

Best of luck in your endeavors.

DoctorZ

yes luck will be needed btw timechatter is currently being infiltrated by an cia intel agent wich come to forum to set confusion and remove or troll the main poster wich i was one off and they can also stop thread from being posted using some method . lets hope here we wont deal with this .

StarLord

yes luck will be needed btw timechatter is currently being infiltrated by an cia intel agent wich come to forum to set confusion and remove or troll the main poster wich i was one off and they can also stop thread from being posted using some method . lets hope here we wont deal with this .

That's the funniest shit I've seen in a long time. All xzx is doing is giving as good as is given on that insane site.

In my humble opinion, xzx would do well to continue with his prowess of being an author.

Barbon

You serious?!?! the CIA?!?! that takes some believing dude. So they are infiltrating the forum to try and block access to some time altering techniques which obviously they don't want people knowing about? which ones? with respect, I find this hard to believe.

StarLord

the poser "74" is famous for making shit up when things do not flow in the direction desired. "debunker" is another slur often seen from many.