What if the past was SUPPOSED to be our future? What if we're de-evolving?

OakFieldAlienz444

If you go back far enough the world was actually more advanced technologically and spiritually both according to some researchers like Graham Hancock, David Icke, and others.
Now we're like cavemen hitting each other over the head with sticks but we're doing it in virtual reality.

What if the time travel devices existed but they're all gone now and we're being purposefully dumbed down?

What if the past was always more advanced and never the future as you're misled to believe?
Humanity just builds new ways to destroy itself and the planet without looking for real advancement most of the time.

Previous posters have pointed out that the old internet was better and larger in some ways:

Discuss.

steven chiverton

we would be more advanced ages ago if it wasent for goverment technology grabs and greed instead of supressing it and covering it up for the sake of its own selfishness and greed

Mayhem

Zenith
we would be more advanced ages ago if it wasent for goverment technology grabs and greed instead of supressing it and covering it up for the sake of its own selfishness and greed
But what about if many more had advanced technology, are you under the assumption all these would use it for good. Rather than for what they wanted.

Of course all wouldnt, but how would the usage be controlled or just let everyone do what they want?

steven chiverton

dont trust the goverments to use it right they keep it secret for there own agendas they run the countries and everything on it for profits like taxes and revenue they own more than any person would ever

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

But what about if many more had advanced technology, are you under the assumption all these would use it for good. Rather than for what they wanted.

Of course all wouldnt, but how would the usage be controlled or just let everyone do what they want?

If the good people stood up when the baddies got the tech you wouldn't necessarily need a "controlled system"
just know when to have battles with evil and when not to and evil would make itself very apparent quickly.

The need for control assumes most people if given freedom choose evil.
I don't believe people are good per se but I also do not think as many people would choose
evil if given ultimate freedom as a lot of people think.
I think it would be much more mixed.
With a system of control you never know who was really good or bad because
there's always those who don't trust the government or the control system and
there's always those who do and under no control at all everyone who's good and
bad would be more obvious and less people would be arguing over who's who.

That's not to say I support that idea per se, just giving two cents on possibilities.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

dont think we are de evolving otherwise id wake up in the morning with my monkey pajamas on and would have to shave all that monkey primate hair off just to get back to being humen again.

OakFieldAlienz444

MONKEY!!!!!!!

according to this the Darwinian advantage of being a monkey is that you can
go anywhere! Including here and here and here.