What is after DEATH ?

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
I have read an esoteric book, i forgot the name of the author, it says that anyone's consequences in death may vary, in what way? varies in what way you died(Accident, Suicide or a Normal Death). In Normal Death, you will separate from your physical body, with will leave your astral body. That is not the end of course, after that process your astral body has to go from what catholic called "Purgatory", which is also referred to as the world of selfishness, unsatisfied passions and desires. Your inner must must separate from your astral body. This is much more struggle than you expect. After this, your unsatisfied desires and sinful astral soul will left (they are the ones you see in grave or the ones that represents your relative, this might fool others sometimes, thinking that this is their relative, NO!), after the separation of inner must, you will enter to what they call a "Devachant", this is divided into two, the formless world and the world of form, this may vary also, and you may stay there for a thousands of years until you completely forget your past life, this takes longest time as indicated. Once you already forgotten your past life, (Literally Complete!). The Biological Nature will once again start a new life for you and you will go back from higher planes of existence (astral planes/devachant) to lower planes (Earth), and you will start a new life in completely different way. And once again the "Cycle of Life and Death" remains.

Therefore, reincarnation is really true.

If you want a pdf about the book i will send it to you personally, for those who are interested only. Thanks, may God be with you!

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Some more death.
Dying...
Over and over again.

Maybe hell's real and the reason it's hell is because we're being tortured and we don't know we're inside of it. :confused:

taykair

Death is the end.

There is nothing after.

By definition.

I can live with that.

Because that which we call "death" may not be death at all.

Merely transition. Or transposition. Or transformation. Or transfiguration. Or transportation.

Many possibilities.

I can live with that.

Last edited:

Freak Show

I am a spirit medium, i cross spirit into the light. I read that last really long post, and although some of it is true, it is just more simple than that explanation. You are energy, You are a soul, you don't have a soul, You have a body. We are here to learn lessons. When that lesson is over the soul leaves. Every soul has a purpose, if you do not fulfill your purpose, your soul will return home but enter a sort of soul school. To learn, then you may return at another time to try again. . There is no reason to be scared of anything. There are two things you don't have any control of, when you are born and when you die. Both are chosen. You need to let go of fear, imagine all the things you would do in your life without fear holding you back.. I'm not saying walk into oncoming traffic, just do what you've always wanted to do. Remember, no one has any power over you except for God.

taykair

I have discovered that, when making grand pronouncements about things which neither I - nor anyone else - knows for certain, it is always best to preface such statements with the words "in my opinion" and conclude them with "but I could be wrong". It saves time which would otherwise be spent in useless argument, and avoids future embarrassment.

Lumbergooz

Recently a big buzz happened bcoz the Pope said in a conversation with journalist that after death there is no hell, just heavens for the good will people. But the bad guys will not be resurrected, they will simply be written off.

Freak Show

I have discovered that, when making grand pronouncements about things which neither I - nor anyone else - knows for certain, it is always best to preface such statements with the words "in my opinion" and conclude them with "but I could be wrong". It saves time which would otherwise be spent in useless argument, and avoids future embarrassment.
Are you a medium, do you see and communicate with spirit on a daily basis? Do you communicate with your spirit guides on a daily basis? They may seem like grand pronouncements to you because you're on the outside looking in. When my guides speak to me, it is the word of God. What may seem grand to you is every day for me. I didn't ask to be or try to become who i am, i was chosen for it. You can't read a book and decided one day to do this. I see more spirit in a day than the average paranormal group see's in a year. Because they have a fascination with it, for me, it's everywhere i go. I see them with my eyes open and closed. Just within my house it's like a frat party of spirit, but they never leave. For me to even try to explain it to anyone like yourself, it would be like handing over the keys to a jet airplane and say, here, figure it out . So you can say things like that when you're on the side lines, I'm the quarter back everyday of my life. It doesn't turn off.

taykair

...For me to even try to explain it to anyone like yourself, it would be like handing over the keys to a jet airplane and say, here, figure it out . So you can say things like that when you're on the side lines...

I'm sorry. Have we met before?

Last edited:

taykair

Are you a medium, do you see and communicate with spirit on a daily basis? Do you communicate with your spirit guides on a daily basis? They may seem like grand pronouncements to you because you're on the outside looking in. When my guides speak to me, it is the word of God. What may seem grand to you is every day for me. I didn't ask to be or try to become who i am, i was chosen for it. You can't read a book and decided one day to do this. I see more spirit in a day than the average paranormal group see's in a year. Because they have a fascination with it, for me, it's everywhere i go. I see them with my eyes open and closed. Just within my house it's like a frat party of spirit, but they never leave. For me to even try to explain it to anyone like yourself, it would be like handing over the keys to a jet airplane and say, here, figure it out . So you can say things like that when you're on the side lines, I'm the quarter back everyday of my life. It doesn't turn off.

Considering that there were numerous posts here, it's rather odd you would think that my post was directed at you. For future reference: When I am directing a post at a specific person, I will usually quote them first.

The statement was, in fact, a general one concerning my thoughts on proclaiming personal opinion as fact. This, of course, includes my own opinions, although I try not to make grandiose claims about how the universe works.

To answer your question: No. I do not speak for God. I think God's a big boy, and can do that for Himself.

Take care.