What is consciousness?

NaturalPhilosopher

I'd like people to realize one thing:

everything has substructure.
the substructure is moving, that is the hidden timeflow.

hidden movement of space
hidden movement of electrons
hidden movement of quarks, protons, neutrons
hidden movement of light
hidden movement of gravity
hidden movement of EM fields
hidden movement of nuclear energy

everything

hidden movement is time

Last edited:

QPN

The difficulty with frequency is, precisely "what" frequency?.... Very Low Frequency, Medium Wave Frequency, High Frequency, Very High Frequency, Ultra High Frequency, Super High Frequency?...Would the frequency be a Radio Frequency (RF) or an Audio Frequency (AF)..

After going through those, how would we modulate the Radio Wave?...Amplitude Modulation (AM). Frequency Modulation (FM), Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)...There are other derivatives too...Also there are different thoughts as to what specific frequency and modulation belong to "Time" per se..

I'm not sure I understand your question, but if your asking about how to use a frequency to do backwards time travel I do not believe the frequency itself matters. Rather I believe the secret to this one is to figure out just exactly how & why any wave with any modulation moves forward in time. Then figure out how to flip its directional temporal component(change its polarity) & then bombard matter with this wave energy thereby causing that matter to not only gain and or absorb energy which has a negative directional temporal component but possibly causing that matter to start moving backwards through time.

Now if it is possible to do this then I believe that, inside your mind, you are going to have to look at & dissect all of the physics of a wave, including the outward expulsion and or transmission of wave energy. So think of it like this TimeFlipper. Even though our space dimension & our time dimension connect to each other anything that belongs inside space must exist inside space & anything that belongs inside time must exist inside time. As such any and all spacial components of a wave must exist inside space & any and all temporal components of a wave must exist inside time.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I'm not sure I understand your question, but if your asking about how to use a frequency to do backwards time travel I do not believe the frequency itself matters. Rather I believe the secret to this one is to figure out just exactly how & why any wave with any modulation moves forward in time. Then figure out how to flip its directional temporal component(change its polarity) & then bombard matter with this wave energy thereby causing that matter to not only gain energy which has a negative directional temporal component but possibly causing that matter to start moving backwards through time.

Now if it is possible to do this then I believe that, inside your mind, you are going to have to look at & dissect all of the physics of a wave, including the outward expulsion and or transmission of wave energy. So think of it like this TimeFlipper. Even though our space dimension & our time dimension connect to each other anything that belongs inside space must exist inside space & anything that belongs inside time must exist inside time. As such any and all spacial components of a wave must exist inside space & any and all temporal components of a wave must exist inside time.

I was not asking you a question..I was answering your own question when you asked, "Why cant a person figure out time by studying the inner workings of frequency or cycles per second" :D..

NaturalPhilosopher

for the more technically minded:
all potential energies are really hidden vectors.

electric potential
magnetic potential
gravitational potential
nuclear potential

they're not potentials. They're vectors(hidden movement aka 'time')
that's why free energy is possible.

means the true potential energy in everything has never been identified.
staying true to the topic of this thread...
consciousness is composed of the hidden vectors of energy and matter.

TimeFlipper

for the more technically minded:
all potential energies are really hidden vectors.

electric potential
magnetic potential
gravitational potential
nuclear potential

they're not potentials. They're vectors(hidden movement aka 'time')
that's why free energy is possible.

means the true potential energy in everything has never been identified.

Don't forget the Spinon and Orbiton (y):LOL:..

NaturalPhilosopher

so I guess now we have 2 questions:

1)what type of vector is it?
2)what geometry?

guess the freemasons were right, everything is geometry.

everything in electrical engineering is just geometry of copper
wires, coils and gaps of metal.(RLC circuits)

here's a clue...
if time can be quantized on the quantum scale then all calculus with it's delta-T operator can be reduced to algebra. Order of operations.

wonder if consciousness can be too..hehe.
are the hidden vectors of time arranged into a network?

Last edited: