3.1 KB · Views: 2
  • moon watch.jpg
    moon watch.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 1
  • isCAGIN32Y.jpg
    isCAGIN32Y.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 1

peter449

Stonehenge has been the focus of archaeological investigations for a very long time indeed, beginning with the likes of William Harvey and John Aubrey in the 17th century. Although claims for Stonehenge's 'computer' have been pretty wild, the alignment of the stones is widely accepted as intended to mark the summer solstice.

Mayhem

Zenith
A marker for the universe, a energy centre situated on a ley line or field of energy.

Connection to position of the earth in the universe. There's a lot more to it than a few big stones arranged.:)

It also points to 12,500 years ago as another has said.

Last edited:

Luke.369

what people should look in to is what makes up those huge stones and the little ones too. highly conductive.
do you know why there is a fence around it now? it cos there was a group of hippys camping there some times in the early 90s. a park ranger of sorts and a police officer were near and could see lightning crashing over and over on to stone hendge and could hear very loud screams. when they got all the way there they could not see anyone there. they stayed a little back until the lightning stopped. by the time they walked in the hendge they could not see anyone, only three tents, a fire still burning well, bags of camping stuff and five sets of clothes just sitting on the ground. each piled up like shirt ontop of pants and pants ontop of shoes.

since then no one is aloud near it on winter solstis or summer solstis.
i remember watching this report with my friends over and over.
hope this helps.

Harte

There are solstice celebrations there twice a year, every freaking year.

Where do some people get these ideas?
Lord!

Harte

Mayhem

Zenith
Off topic a little but similar anyone here been to the Hill of Tara?
The Hill of Tara (Irish: Cnoc na Teamhrach,[2]Teamhair or Teamhair na Rí), located near the River Boyne, is an archaeological complex that runs between Navan and Dunshaughlin in County Meath, Ireland. It contains a number of ancient monuments and, according to tradition, was the seat of the High King of Ireland.

280px-Stone_of_Destiny%2C_Hill_of_Tara.png

Harte

yes they do but only on the summer solstice. look it up if you want or ill get the info for you.
Don't know about you; but for me, dancing around naked in the middle of December in the UK is a non-starter.

Oh. And this:
Each year in December visitors from around the world gather at Stonehenge early in the morning to mark the Winter solstice and to see the sunrise above the stones. The sunrise on the 22nd of December at 8.04am. We will be there for sunrise!

link

Harte

Harte

It's not generally known, but it's true that Stonehenge was repaired in the modern era - I believe it went through some renovation at two different times.

Not that they got it wrong or anything. A stone falls over, even thousands of years after it fell experts can still find exactly where it stood and put it back carefully.

Soil disturbances don't go away and are one of many phenomena used to determine the value of initial investigations like trenches.
Trenching is used all the time when looking for evidence of habitation (for example,) among other things. It's probably the MOST used exploratory tool in the archaeology toolbox. Soil disturbances are what trenching is looking for.

Harte