What is time and how does it work?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein, do you own a oscilloscope where you could hook it up to positive high-voltage side of the Tesla coil oscilloscope using a old-fashioned CRT high voltage probe. Quite possibly you might be able to detect harmonics in the audio range. Just a suggestion. Should you decide to do that be very careful of the RF Burns or better yet, just hang the high-voltage probe without holding in your hand when testing.

I have been using a PC oscilloscope made by Picoscope for the past 15 years. I'm on my fourth one. I occasionally have accidents with the scope. Currently I'm down to two channels left on my 4-channel Picoscope. The advantage I like with the PC scope is you can use a large computer monitor to view the waveforms.

I did construct a couple of high voltage probes to use for monitoring the Tesla coil waveforms. But I never overcame the fear factor of actually trying to touch the Tesla coil electrode with the probe. But a while back I accidentally discovered that just an ordinary coil of wire would pick up the sine wave form being produced by the Tesla coil. It's much safer to use. And dirt cheap to make one. Just 10 turns of 20 gauge magnet wire at a 3 inch diameter is what I am currently using. Because this seemed like such a useful tool to have, I made a special coil form with its own dedicated scope lead to connect to my scope. I just happen to have a video of the pickup coil I made with the Tesla coil waveform being displayed on the computer monitor.

Remnant

While it's a tad more complicated than that , time is simply the progression and state of entropy within the/a system, in this case the universe.

not_a_DJ

time is something in the point of perspective of the human race. According to his (our) needs, stuff, everything. Most of us don't know what about the rest of the universe, only by conjetures and guesses.
useful to compare things between events, and parametrisized with seconds, minutes, hours... to measure the so called spaces between events to understand life and processes.
A time travel machine will help to relocate a single person on any desired event in a desired date, or <<measure>>.

No matter if time does exist or humans do exist, infinite events are still happening in the whole universe. Lets say it's an infinite space.

I think time machine will transport you in the same space or place but different time. Every place has its own vibrations, because of law physics. Things and places. A stone will continue being a stone, it doesn't matter you still alive or you just given birth.The machine, created by humans will work with frequencies, and obviously with energy, manipulated by people to get the specific space between this event and other event, that's what we know as date. Events are just a reference. Its like a map. That happened yesterday, this will occur tomorrow.
Computers already work like that, but they are microscopic, or virtual time machines, because you can restore the system to a previous and old working settings, before everything becomes a mess.
I think a time machine will work similar to this restoring computer function, in a larger scale. Computer restores bits, small amount of electronic charges on a hard disk. The time machine have to move, carry and teleport people, objects, and put them into certain places between certain events, or references. How? interacting with the frequencies of that place.

light has a frequency. Manipulating and working with the speed of light will be the most useful. Einstein calculated its energy, and how to transform atom energy into a big damn bomb.

Then we have many elements. Computers calculating and doing the math.
Certain materials containing enough energy. They just need to be transformed.
Science to estimate what particle, wave, flow of energy and stuff to build the machine, and aim to a specific time period.

Frequency waves may be helpful. Its proved that there are waves that have the power of healing, and they were used in plants. The plants growed very fast.

but we're looking for relocating and teleporting things in space and time.

Back in time concept, there are just references of events. There's no time at all. All of we live under the guidance of a map, a system called calendar and the clocks.
A system of reference. Language is the same. We produce noises through our mouth and articulated noises known as words. Language is just an accepted reference for everybody, so communication will be possible, and efficient.

While I was reading about the annunaki, it said they were using a base 60 calendar system, and this was used for everything. Including length measuring and more. I don't remember if it was 60 or 16, because of their planet, as every sphere, it has 360 degrees and all of them moved to this system for convenience, like a standard for all of their usages. Not as ours, the decimal system or Base 10. We just use the base 60 for time calculatings, triangles, spheres, some physics...

it is supposed that they comeback every 4000 years. Their planet, corresponding a different dimension (a different vibratory frequency) approaches our solar system after that time. (event) And their presence cause a bit of disruptance in all planets, like nature disasters but not that big, In fact they say that they avoid causing damage to us. Why? well, I left the point of this thred, so I'll stop talking about ancient aliens.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
not_a_DJ - Your post is one of the best I read in a very long time regarding time. I would hope that you will continue posting in this thread your views and thoughts on the subject: "what is time and how does it work". It also appears that you have a better understanding than most members here.

Superman1

It's about 12:48 pm. And depending if digital or analogue, it works by an almost magic inner mechanism. No one really knows. But I'm surprised you haven't got a watch.
t.gif

t.gif
t.gif
images

Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
There is only a handful of members here that is had limited success in my opinion, when it comes to actually invoking time travel in the very modest way possible. A couple members, I believe came close to opening the door to time travel and may or may not have been aware of their actions. I also refuse to divulge the individual my name, because it’s not my place to do that. If they decide to come forward that will be their own choice to do so.

There are a number of members that are clueless, when it comes to time travel and it is obvious from their actions and words that they post here. These are not the people/ members that I'm speaking of as being a handful with limited successes.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
It's about 12:48 pm. And depending if digital or analogue, it works by an almost magic inner mechanism. No one really knows. But I'm surprised you haven't got a watch.
t.gif

t.gif
t.gif
images

I'm sorry to report Superman you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to wrist watches and real time travel. If you're trying to prove to people that your funny or just high on drugs or alcohol, I do believe you're successful. Your comment was not well taken by me when we are trying to put forth a level of intelligence, which you seem to have missed altogether.

Superman1

Not_a_DJ seems to answer well that question when theoretical physicists ask, "What is time?"
"Time is something in the point of perspective of the human race. According to his (our) needs, stuff, everything.
useful to compare things between events, and ... to measure the so called spaces between events to understand life and processes."
In other words its a product of consciousness, which is why it baffles physicists so much who refer to the "arrow of time" apparently as if it's a great mystery why it is linear.
That's the difference of time compared to space. Space is outside. Time is inside us.
:cry:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Superman welcome back with some intelligent thoughts. I personally do not believe that time is a product of consciousness, although it may eventually be a very small part of a bigger picture when you factor in free will. I will take it one step further and say consciousness doesn't play much part of nature of our surroundings. There have been a small number of events which could be called time travel in nature which happens very rarely. Portals to other dimensions randomly open and close in nature without predictability they just happen and there are many stories to back this up.