What is time and how does it work?

Kairos

Since speed is the distance traveled per unit of time what is the speed in an area with slowed time?

Time and space are part of the same thing, and both subject to relativistic effects together. Also, relativistic effects are noticeable to observers in a different frame of reference. If I am in a spaceship under constant acceleration, time seems to flow just like it always did to me. But if I were able to observe you somehow on the Earth at the same time, it would seem like you are moving very, very fast, even though time would seem to be flowing just the same to you as always.

As you accelerate, the universe seems to get smaller and smaller. A trip to Alpha Centauri under a constant 1 g acceleration would only be a few years to me, but to you it would seem like I took many more years than it did to me.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Time and space are part of the same thing, and both subject to relativistic effects together. Also, relativistic effects are noticeable to observers in a different frame of reference. If I am in a spaceship under constant acceleration, time seems to flow just like it always did to me. But if I were able to observe you somehow on the Earth at the same time, it would seem like you are moving very, very fast, even though time would seem to be flowing just the same to you as always.

As you accelerate, the universe seems to get smaller and smaller. A trip to Alpha Centauri under a constant 1 g acceleration would only be a few years to me, but to you it would seem like I took many more years than it did to me.

I have to point out that your statements are all theoretical hogwash. The disinformation propaganda promulgated by the scientific community is just plain jaw dropping.

dexter1993

It's a question that can't be answered without first acquiring lots of observable data over a wide range of phenomena.

We know that time runs slower here on the earth as opposed to out in space. But that belief is based on atomic decay rates that decay faster out in space. And it may turn out that it is just the way nuclear force behaves in the presence of gravity.

Nevertheless there has to be some starting point or general consensus on which way to proceed in the investigation of what time is. So I chose the wave theory approach. Where TIME is just a force expressing itself as a wave. It would appear to be a standing wave to us. So far I have not come across any phenomena which would suggest otherwise. In fact we have many phenomena to examine that show us how waves work. So based on this starting point knowledge I proceeded to look for any phenomena that deviates from the norm.

So far I have two candidates for further investigation. Tesla's Zero Time Reference Generator and the four configurations to make a Tesla coil.

The Zero Time Reference Generator exhibits a rotation phenomena in its horizontal plane. Right after it transitions a directional change in rotation, the rpm of the device speeds up on its own. That indicates a wave phenomena that just experienced a TIME reversal. Kind of like the direction of weight in an inertial force flipped its direction to align with the acceleration of the device.

In the above video I'm running four Tesla coils that are being turned on and off in a rotating pattern. These are negative voltage coils. Two of them are clockwise winding. The other two are counterclockwise windings. I never did figure out why they make the whistling sound. I have nothing in the electronics that is running at those sound frequencies heard. But the coils react to my hands position in relation to the coils. It's like time speeds up when moving my hand toward the left coil. And time slows down when moving my hand toward the right coil.

ok i will tell you , you got it wrong in here , if you live in space 5 years , then when you come back to earth time would be 10 years and people would be older , gravity on the moon 1.62 m/s² - gravity on the earth 9.807 m/s² , you besicaly lowered the gravity in those videos witch when ur hand is close time slows and when you move your hand away time speeds up again