What my Silver Self said about the legacy of the pandemic!

What's your Vax status?

• Fully Jabbed

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Partially Jabbed

• Don't Want The Jab

• Still Undecided to Be Jabbed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimeFlipper

• I'm not complaining about members that do not share my *ANYTHING*, whatsoever, even my views! Neither am I supporting someone such as @Walker, with who you have zero evidence is anyone like you say they are.

• However, I will go as far as defending them by saying that you do not know who this person is. You do not know. I do not know. No one in this forum actually no one knows.

• The very fact that some of the staff on this forum would go as far as to say that "Your IP address is splashed across multiple users" is an absurd statement, because it not only sounds like a threatening statement to the user on the forum it's directed at, it comes off as scary to the rest of the users on the entire forum. CC @Mayhem Please try not to scare the users. Thanks!

• The very fact that some of the staff on this forum would go as far as to say that "Your IP address is splashed across multiple users" is an absurd statement, because it not only sounds like a threatening statement to the user on the forum it's directed at, it comes off as scary to the rest of the users on the entire forum. CC @Mayhem Please try not to scare the users. Thanks!
I trust Mayhem to give accurate information, and a member of our Admin Team Num7, also supports Mayhem, as will most of the Paranormalis members also...Just because you think calling out liars/fakes is scary, i doubt that most of the regular/long term members will share the same feelings with you...We have seen enough of liars/fakes on here..

Noah_A_S

I trust Mayhem to give accurate information, and a member of our Admin Team Num7, also supports Mayhem, as will most of the Paranormalis members also...Just because you think calling out liars/fakes is scary, i doubt that most of the regular/long term members will share the same feelings with you...We have seen enough liars/fakes on here..
I never said calling out liars is scary - I implied that threatening them with either use or the misuse of their IP address can be scary. Get your facts in order. I actually like you a bit.

loneranger91

I trust Mayhem to give accurate information, and a member of our Admin Team Num7, also supports Mayhem, as will most of the Paranormalis members also...Just because you think calling out liars/fakes is scary, i doubt that most of the regular/long term members will share the same feelings with you...We have seen enough of liars/fakes on here..
well i dont time travel.. think the last year hs been too fucked up to do so...Lol but i get this. a lot of people just stir the pot instead of hanging out in a community..

Noah_A_S

Are you saying you dont time travel either, or are you saying that you dont wanna hang out with liars/fakes also?...Well, imho that Walker is a proven liar and fake :)..

Both, actually. In your opinion @Walker is a proven liar. In my opinion, they actually THINK they are telling the truth, and NONE of you are time travelers. But I could also be wrong. I believe him about the VPN. But I also believe they are a user by the name of Starlight. They might not actually be.

And I'm taking it up for grabs that it is possible for all of what I just said to be untrue. Yet, I feel it is true. I feel it is my opinion though, and these are the reasons I sided with @Walker on some of these things. I apologize for any misconceptions.

TimeFlipper

Both, actually. In your opinion @Walker is a proven liar. In my opinion, they actually THINK they are telling the truth, and NONE of you are time travelers. But I could also be wrong. I believe him about the VPN. But I also believe they are a user by the name of Starlight. They might not actually be.

And I'm taking it up for grabs that it is possible for all of what I just said to be untrue. Yet, I feel it is true. I feel it is my opinion though, and these are the reasons I sided with @Walker on some of these things. I apologize for any misconceptions.
Absolutely no disrespect to you, but regarding your previous posting do you ever hold onto an opinion, or are you always unsure what to think and cannot come to a firm decision on anything?...May i respectfully suggest you never think seriously about becoming an Air Traffic Controller ;) :D..

Noah_A_S

Absolutely no disrespect to you, but regarding your previous posting do you ever hold onto an opinion, or are you always unsure what to think and cannot come to a firm decision on anything?...May i respectfully suggest you never think seriously about becoming an Air Traffic Controller ;) :D..

bro..let me tell you something. my stance never changed. But Hey! since walker was actually confirmed as the same person, as starlight and got banned (again), for troublemaking, let's just move on.