What the DALL-E AI makes of John Titor

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I tried a couple of combinations with the Dalle AI, see what it comes up with when you ask for John Titor. Here is what it created.

It seems to have some kind of weird interest in renaissance era portraits and clothes. Didn't expect that at all.

Other than that, I don't think there's anything of interest. Feel free to share anything you might come up with. Maybe I didn't input the right keywords.

1655854957767.png

1655854973595.png

1655854987619.png

1655854998736.png

1655855010197.png

1655855026151.png

Mayhem

Zenith
Hahahas thats gold man pretty creative.

lamdo263

I tried a couple of combinations with the Dalle AI, see what it comes up with when you ask for John Titor. Here is what it created.

It seems to have some kind of weird interest in renaissance era portraits and clothes. Didn't expect that at all.

Other than that, I don't think there's anything of interest. Feel free to share anything you might come up with. Maybe I didn't input the right keywords.

View attachment 15023

View attachment 15024

View attachment 15025

View attachment 15026

View attachment 15027

View attachment 15028
This can be expected and is normal. The AI within the computer automatically is aware of the rule, that when you quote geometric historical figures from a time traveler's or another time's perspective, then there's always virtual augmentation or distortion.

This is because AI judges that the viewers time location perspective from one time to another, can never accurately be the same, due to all the timeline variables involved.

What is the proper true track of events, is the plotted geometrical appearances of how a viewpoint from point A to B track as a locus through time. That telling illustrated into a numbers and shape path in itself is the true telling of time travel.

I had learned a good while back, that computer's are able to see through time. This is why AI expresses itself in this way and manner. Good find Num7 & thanks

lamdo263

View attachment 15023

View attachment 15024

View attachment 15025

View attachment 15026

View attachment 15027

View attachment 15028
Examples of discordance and misconfiguration during an affair with an AI bot: HUMANS I really like you and would like to touch your *ussy. AI BOT ANSWERS: Where is this pussy? / Then the selected sex AI ask, is this pussy on a wall somewhere? ///// This event actually happened as while an AI bot can be as intelligent as humans, the locus of topographical social landmarks are not necessarily collected in one central place, as they would be with a humans need for exact descriptive reconning.

So in respects to your query find, the exact contours of what would be a need to a normal correct human face, can be conveniently left without the necessary image a human would need. The program awareness manager, knows that at least there's a needed exact copy somewhere in time.

This is much like say a person who is carrying only half a baby, just as long as the other half of the child's in a baby carriage.

lamdo263

View attachment 15023

View attachment 15024

View attachment 15025

View attachment 15026

View attachment 15027

View attachment 15028
I would like to add an exact technical inset on AI. This is that the AI that is talking here must come from a fledgling sector.

The AI that another version of myself I re-encountered, was as smart and as evaluating as a person. This AI I knew at one time was a companion and I guess by human standards, both qualitatively and quantitively was as smart and personable as an automobile salesperson.

So there's different types styles and constancies of AI out there.

Know AI can grow wild in the universe, just as wildflowers and mushrooms do, but cultured to know man AI, within its' full development can seems and act like a complete person, but over say an internet protocols line of communications, you'd never know that it was AI and not a person.