What would You ask a Time Traveler (if you were a Talk Show Host) ?

lamdo263

Is this true?
Mmgh, more like a little Hollywood with some truth mixed in there. Was said in George Answers book Extraterrestrials Among Us, that it was PAWTAS a style of extra strong radar to keep nabs on post world war two aircraft, that was causing the flying saucer to fall out of the sky. The technical was, that the increase in microwave strength was short circuiting the covering plasma sheath on the outside of the saucers and they were falling out of the sky.

Lots of UFO crashes, not just one. Some' even in Mexico and the Mexican government let us have them, because they were illequiped to handle all the accessories captured with the saucers.

Know in time this went on in technology to the Russian Siberian frontier, to where big radar gates were constructed and from the feedback is hundreds of saucers were downed. Of these were near modern day Pleiadean saucers and the Pleiadeans were it was said, hopping mad. They wanted their people back.

Russians don't really give a good crap about anything, so the probable answer to your next question is, they kept them. Have no idea as to what happened to the Pleiadeans once they were hosted by the Russians? Maybe working as waiters waitresses in some Russ restaurants.

In Andrews books take your time reading them because he gives lots and lots of details, with his books. And if you can go to a lot of the online book houses and enter in the search words, (Authors whos materials is very similar to George C Andrews)?

Andrews was one of a kind. I laughed when in his second of the ET series he told of a ball shaped spy-bee monitor craft being spray painted blind in one of these underground bases. "Smashed into a wall). The Falcon 9 launch vehicle that blew up, "oh how did that happen"?!!

I think the use to take the UFO drivers to Ohio in a base beneath of Wright Patterson AFB. Prez. Nixon had taken actor Jackie Gleason down into one to show him a little alien. I mean who else is anyone want to take with him, but a stage actor entertainer?

Definitely keep your sense of humor about you wits when entering this territory. It's actually a prerequisite.

Doc 05

Zenith
yeah most don't use it...
I wrapped the cord around the electromagnet for shipping / display purposes; while doing so I plugged it into the HDR.
I started seeing "smoke"; the cord wrap created an induction coil effect and started to overheat the magnet.
Note to self: unwrap power cord from around magnet prior to plugging in the unit.
or you'll let the magic smoke out ;)

NaturalPhilosopher

haha
I left mine on all night by accident a few times...got really hot but still works
electromagnet is designed to get hot...it's where the power goes.

Doc 05

Zenith
I made a swap with Glen Lary Anderson of KGHOST Talk Radio https://www.kghostradio.com/home.html ;
I traded an HDR for a small drone. I doubt if he will turn it on.

He wants to do another interview with Gibbs soon.
I working on getting Gibbs on this show again;
So...What Questions would you ask Steve Gibbs (if you were a radio talk show host)?
or not.

Just remember, Steve don't "interview" well. ;)

FarOutThere

Good to see ya Doc :geek:

I'd be able to come up with many questions.
Here are a few which come to mind:

1> Why does the HDR stay priced at $360?
2> Does he have copies of the year 2000 Coast to Coast AM interview with Mike Siegel?
3> Is it dangerous to run the HDR on a 12v battery for time traveling? What might happen if power was lost during operation?
4> Has he had any problem with aliens or the government lately?

5> Are any parts in the new HDRs inferior or superior to the older models?
6> Does he still ever use the HDR, and what for?
7> Is Doc 05 an alien?

8> Some of his early reports have interesting images, like clip-art almost. I am curious what the source of these images is.
(perhaps a long shot :D)

9> How many HDRs does he still make each year?

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
Good to see ya Doc :geek:

I'd be able to come up with many questions.
Here are a few which come to mind:

1> Why does the HDR stay priced at $360?
2> Does he have copies of the year 2000 Coast to Coast AM interview with Mike Siegel?
3> Is it dangerous to run the HDR on a 12v battery for time traveling? What might happen if power was lost during operation?
4> Has he had any problem with aliens or the government lately?

5> Are any parts in the new HDRs inferior or superior to the older models?
6> Does he still ever use the HDR, and what for?
7> Is Doc 05 an alien?

8> Some of his early reports have interesting images, like clip-art almost. I am curious what the source of these images is.
(perhaps a long shot :D)

9> How many HDRs does he still make each year?
Hey FarOutThere, It's great to hear from you.
Thanks for the questions,
Some of the stuff I know:
  1. $360.00? I've wondered this myself, probably some of Steve's numerology stuff, but even at that price, I think it's a deal; others with more hands-on electronic experience argue this as one could make one cheaper in components. Steve puts more OCD type ritual into the creation of an HDR, which would be hard to recreate. Prayers and avoidance of certain days (13th for example) and moon phases. That, and the amount of time it takes to wrap a electromagnet makes it worth it.
  2. C2C 2000 interview: Yes; 4 cassette tapes @ 19.95 ea. (overpriced by my standards) Let me see what I can do.
  3. A lot of HDR users on this forum have done this, with interesting results. (A good idea for a thread to ask/post)
  4. Steve told me 2 days ago he received a phone threat (New York area code), he said he hasn't received a threat in the past 2-3 years.
  5. I know that the new head coils stay connected better due to a different brand of coil wire (larger gauge internal wires)
  6. Steve runs an HDR 24/7 (magnet on) to create a "time bubble" to protect him and his house. I questioned the effectiveness to this, but during an HDR/CRV session trying to get into Steve's house I was prevented/blocked and ended up in his garage - requires further investigation (RFI). Also Steve does "healing" treatments on himself (similar to Bob Beck or Hulda Clark treatments).
  7. Why, what have you heard? Who talked? Lies. all lies. Being from the moon does not make me an alien; it makes me a Lunatic. ;)
  8. I would like to know that myself, I love that art style. Reminds me of the Punk/Fanzine stuff of the 90s, also of the "Org's Hat" time travel stuff.
  9. Steve averages 3 HDRs per month, but that depends if he sells any. BTW that's why he doesn't do a lot of interviews; demand exceeding supply.
Thanks again,
I'll pass these questions onto Glen Lary and we'll see what Steve has to say.

Last edited: