What's up guys?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What's up guys?

Not much activity here lately, and I was pretty busy at work and all that stuff. Also, KC is on vacation.

It's very quiet here, so I was asking myself, have I missed the end of the world ?
Am I dead, and stuck in a cheap version of hell? :p

What are you doing these days guys ? :)

Summer weather just arrived in Quebec this week-end, so it's cool, we can go outside without puting on winter clothes and jackets.

Num7 !

Harte

Re: What's Up Guys ?

Numenorean7 said:
Not much activity here lately, and I was pretty busy at work and all that stuff. Also, KC is on vacation.

It's very quiet here, so I was asking myself, have I missed the end of the world ?
Am I dead, and stuck in a cheap version of hell? :p

What are you doing these days guys ? :)
Num7 !
I'm trying to wrap up the school year - tying up loose ends - straightening out my gradebook, etc.

Harte

Chip Lewis

Been on vacation trying not to use my brain...

Harte

Chip said:
Been on vacation trying not to use my brain...

Chip,

Out of deference to you, I swear I will not use the juicy set-up line you so generously provided above! :D

Harte

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
Chip,

Out of deference to you, I swear I will not use the juicy set-up line you so generously provided above! :D

Harte

Yes, I removed this additional comment in the sentence --> (Not that I normally do)...

That was very out of char...I mean...very kind Harte. :)

Harte

Chip said:
Yes, I removed this additional comment in the sentence --> (Not that I normally do)...

That was very out of char...I mean...very kind Harte. :)

Yeah, well, schools out after Friday and I'm in a pretty good mood today.

Besides, I think we've come to some sort of understanding regarding conflicts we've had in the past - a sort of mutual respect.

I'd not seen how horribly ugly some of the truthers can get if you dare to argue with them. That realization showed me that you weren't as bad as I thought - resulting in my arriving at a higher opinion of you than I had previously held - one you deserve, BTW, and sorry for not saying so sooner. :eek:

Harte

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
Yeah, well, schools out after Friday and I'm in a pretty good mood today.

Besides, I think we've come to some sort of understanding regarding conflicts we've had in the past - a sort of mutual respect.

I'd not seen how horribly ugly some of the truthers can get if you dare to argue with them. That realization showed me that you weren't as bad as I thought - resulting in my arriving at a higher opinion of you than I had previously held - one you deserve, BTW, and sorry for not saying so sooner. :eek:

Harte
Yeah, we had some pretty deep discussions that I would love to reference. But by far you have been my most formidable opponent and I must say I have not had a discussion as thorough as ours in a long long time.

The one thing that I continue to remember is the fact that the debate that endured (at least over) a 6 month span helped me to verify so much information that I had no doubt (afterward) that my position (even with minimal speculation) was quite accurate.

These days I don't even discuss the subject unless in a pro-neo-conservative post one excludes the obvious evidence of the conspiracy.

Twoofer Trolls (no planers, Bush blamers/haters) have destroyed the reputation of most of the good theorists. These days the media black out has made the point I initially began rather moot.

I continue to believe that the very minute a real investigation begins the evidence will come forth spewing doubt all over the official story...

BTW - I have a great amount of respect for your posts and your opinion.

Chip Lewis

I miss all the old characters on The Paranormal Network Board;

Keroscene
Sinister
Virtual Girl
Maggot
Kehotep (*sic)
Goodwin
Frog

ETC...

Good times!

P.s. Webnower, track these folks down!!! Let's get this board movin'!!!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well hellow boys I am baaaaaaaack.
man I leave for a couple days and every one gets all quite like.
well the trip to the lake fell apart, people got sick, cars broke down, so I caught a good drunk at home instead, ha ha ha bout a fith of quervo and a twelve pack of bud, sack of limes and some salt wwooohhooo
but ossaffer I had to drive
I can't walk
drunk me home, I'm drive to take