What's up guys?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: What's Up Guys ?

if I get real lucky I go fishin the end of july, but just a couple days off for the turnament.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

August is a pretty good time for vacations, the weather's good... well, it used to be.
What kind of tournament ?

kcwildman

Beastmaster

salmon,(king,coho) and lake truot its at silver bay Minn. on the big lake they call GICHAGOOMEE ha ha ha couldn't ressist that one. should be a good time. I haven't been out on the water for a while now, and I need it real bad. it helps me settle my spirit.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
salmon,(king,coho) and lake truot its at silver bay Minn. on the big lake they call GICHAGOOMEE ha ha ha couldn't ressist that one. should be a good time. I haven't been out on the water for a while now, and I need it real bad. it helps me settle my spirit.

Wildman spirit needs to relax a little....:)
Give it a beer!
Dont forget the pics man.....

kcwildman

Beastmaster

gonzogirl said:
Wildman spirit needs to relax a little....:)
Give it a beer!
Dont forget the pics man.....
well its the 4th and I am at work. man it sux to be me. I hate workin for a hosp. no holidays for me. unless they fall on mon. or tues. I get to work. oh well I can't bitch to much, I new it from the start.
so ya think I need to chill huh??????
roger,roger, up with the sun, out on the road, most people say that I'm crazy. I ride in the sun,I ride in the rain, I ride when its hot, I ride when its cold. I got one more worthless dollar. but I'm not gonna let'em catch me. so I ride, like the wind, ride like the wind. wake up betty smack!!!!!
carry your grouchy bear old daddy to the fishin hole.
my spirit give it a beer huh:)
will do, x 30 and a big bottle of QUERVO, wwoooohhhooooo:D
remember the pics rite:)
will do. goin with go go gadget, so he can load the pics for me.:confused:
sounds like a plan to me hayee and yippy-ki-yaa mother-fffffker ha ha ha sorry couldn't help it

Num7

Administrator
Staff

It must not be that bad since your posting from work lol
Slow Friday ?!

I'll work tomorrow instead of today.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well not any slower than any other day.
when you work in a boiler plant. your job is to set and watch the boilers make steam. then when one of the little green lites goes red you get to make it green again. most often you walk over and push a couple buttons, and poof its green. and your done. go set down and watch some more.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Sounds good, not too much tinking.
I had a job in the past, I was unpacking shoes out of their boxes.
Man, that was so boring, I didn't even need to think at all.
Thinking about a job makes it interesting. When you don't need to think how to do it, then you start thinking about other stuff, like your problems, etc.
Then it becomes really hard to continue to work properly, because you get depressed about your life lol.
After a few days, it's the same thing as sitting all day in a cage, being tortured.

Now I have a job that requires thinking all the time. uh.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

hot damn and yee-haa I finely nade it to the fishin hole. should be on the water by 2 pm today and drunk as a skunk 1 hr later got a 30 pack of bud and a quart of quervo. hell I just might get a line actualy in the water. but that is still unknown I realy don't like to smell fish when I take a drink so we shall see huh. fish? - booze ? what to do????? well hell just take a pic and have a drink. grab a cigar. will chozze later mabe:D
later guys have fun I will