When Anger is Healthy

TimeFlipper

When the anger is healthy?

One of the most negative in all of the emotions-coming right from the lymbic primitive part of the brain the anger is almost uncontrollable and its effects can be unpredictable.

But recent researches point out that repressing or even suppressing anger invariably results in considerable damage to the nervous system.

One of these studies is carried out by Harvard Study of Adult Development from the Harvard University, USA.

The research consisted in monitoring the lives of 824 male adults and female since 1965.

They noticed people overrepressing their frustrations are 3 times more likely to giving up their careers and developing a tendency to disregard their personal emotional lives.

While people who learned how to explore and channel their anger showed a tendency to get settled down in their professional lives and even in their sentimental and emotional lives. Having enthusiasm into living and share your experiences, good relationships, getting out of your shelf, come into life, enjoy living, these things can be a transformed hate that turned into positive things.

Is it possible to go on living without emotions? Emotions are reactions, aren't they? And are reactions actual?
Can we consider emotions belonging to reality? One wonders, one laughs, one reacts, one enjoys nature, one listens to music and this very listening is a reaction, isn't it?
Yes, one reacts to the melody, one resonates to what is being said, to the letter, to the show put on by the band. All that thrilling feeling to belong to something, to be part of something, something shared by many, an ecstatic sensation to be fitting in, and be just like one mingled in the whole, having the blessings of a mystic atmosphere a collective mind provides.
It is not like so among the savages into a deep forest, those ancient rites of passage, don't they provide the same fulfilling feeling, the feeling of completion, to be satisfied just like a cozy and warm baby in the womb? Why exchanging such a feeling of security the tribe provides for a lonely journey towards nowhere? There's a mechanism behind emotions that includes memories, tradition. ]
Is it really possible to live without emotions? Is true love just an emotion? Is there actually a 'true love'?

Has true love anything to do to attachment?

Created by Dr. Carl Miller PHD in Psychology and Anthropology
Several years ago the Japanese came up with a way to relieve anger and stress in the workplace...They made a separate room that was soundproofed, had safety glasses and lots and lots of glass bottles that you threw against a wall..The Japanese have a lot of knowledge in this area Carl :D

Carl Miller

@TimeFlipper

I work in the area of education. And I have the chance to talk to a lot of people in the same area.
Among radomness now and then someone come out with a brainy comment. Mostly pertaining politics, issues concerning education...
From time to time I meet a vice principal from a certain school connected to our University,his true name is Ewaldo and he is deeply interested in Health, Esoteric issues and so on and so forth.
And I handed him a copy from the current thread on Anger and Health, a google translation to Portuguese Language. Only my text,not the comments due to respect.
After reading it attentively he started to produce a lot of examples from Asian religions,chinese and tibetan texts showing me pictures of angry demons representing our archetypical unconscious powers...
Funny what he said about the Jungian induviduation which is a process of giving the light of ourselves -paraphrasing Ewaldo.

TimeFlipper

I like Jung..especially his book on synchronicity..He also toured around the world for ideas on his archetypal thoughts
@TimeFlipper

I work in the area of education. And I have the chance to talk to a lot of people in the same area.
Among radomness now and then someone come out with a brainy comment. Mostly pertaining politics, issues concerning education...
From time to time I meet a vice principal from a certain school connected to our University,his true name is Ewaldo and he is deeply interested in Health, Esoteric issues and so on and so forth.
And I handed him a copy from the current thread on Anger and Health, a google translation to Portuguese Language. Only my text,not the comments due to respect.
After reading it attentively he started to produce a lot of examples from Asian religions,chinese and tibetan texts showing me pictures of angry demons representing our archetypical unconscious powers...
Funny what he said about the Jungian induviduation which is a process of giving the light of ourselves -paraphrasing Ewaldo.
Next time you see this guy Carl, ask him if he collects lots of empty bottles lol ;):D