When Anger is Healthy

Carl Miller

Worst , now i got paralysed, Jaden. It s best i take a break and change the subject. Thanks for contributing on this thread. i dont want to get lost in word gymnastics. Thank you, Jaden.
I hadn't think about it before. So it is new even to me that created it. i realize that it also can be something new to the readers and participants.
i only need time to realize what i wrote....
That makes sense...anger is more of a complex behavior than most people realize.
It sure is complex and must be put under a close leash, so watch your dog, punning on words.
How'd you get paralyzed? What happen?
i just tried to answer you, Itheblaze, adding that by yesterday night as i posted this i was exhausted from the working day. Sorry.
How'd you get paralyzed? What happen?
That's what I was wondering...
Idem....

Carl Miller

I disagree with you... about the fight being anger and flight being fear. Look at the tiger as you mentioned. When the tiger fights it doesn't fight because of anger... it fights to survive. Also, yes, for the most part flight is fear. But... not all flight is fear. For instance somebody may be running because they are planning to do something. Basically plotting to attack. Fear... if you ask me fear is the absence of love and trust not the opposite of love. So yes... you are right about that. Exceting I think, fear isn't a whole different level, although it can feel that way, it is really the absence of love and some trust.

Jaden

Yes and no. Please try to follow what i have in mind. In the Tiger tale it would not fight due to be feeling angry, neither moved by fear. It would fight to survive. That is instinctual reaction. Watching closer the tiger knows that if it does not fight it may die, obviously, so it reacts triggered by fear. Fear of dying.
Love would be the feeling of complete absence of fear. Since those succumbed by fear would be reacting for fighting or fleeing. The body whipped by Adrenaline, the mind tormented by thought-conflict. The individual would not be able to experience Love.

Carl Miller

Anger and depression are related and may be cause by unresolved past issues that were not properly addressed.

Unrelenting frustration would bring about the reactive effect named as depression .
Unrest by unresolved challenges the individual is likely to address the anger to himself (herself) treading the path into self destruction through self pitiness.

Studies carried out by Harvard University.

Yo, it's called adrenaline strength. When certain things happen adrenaline that was stored up inside your body isn't stored up. If you have more adrenaline then your overall body becomes stronger. I have a lot of adrenaline stored up inside me, combined with anger problems which isn't a good mix. If you ask me, anger is just a more intense version of sadness.

Posted by Jaden

And just think, Jaden, there are a lot of people addict to adrenaline. On the course of time continual poisoning may bring about anxiety to a high extent.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

QUOTE BY ME= Similarly i may need more time to think of the things i pointed out and investigate my incongruences. Although I agree with most of my own logic, medically I can see some incoherence in the whole argument. We all know that body has its own intelligence which was spoiled by the mind. So if the mind (or thought) clearly understands that it is the mischief maker and stays in its right place will the body has a chance to heal itself (because of its innate intelligence)? I have a feeling that silence has a greater healing power than any chemical in the modern medicine. It can heal the body, mind, family, society and it goes on.................But it is a theory at this moment[/QUOTE]

And the other way around, i mean, it is a two way road, the body can be the mischief maker or trouble maker which will justify that 'not so known'-(kidding) trash psychology quote- Mens Sana in Corpore Sano.

Itheblaze

Oh, I thought like you had a Steven Hawkins paralyzed thing going. I thought, "No wonder the guy's mad! And can't even haul off and kick something!" Honestly, I thought you were painstakingly typing out everything with the straw your companion spider-monkey had just put in your soda. Whew, I'm glad your ok!

Carl Miller

Oh, I thought like you had a Steven Hawkins paralyzed thing going. I thought, "No wonder the guy's mad! And can't even haul off and kick something!" Honestly, I thought you were painstakingly typing out everything with the straw your companion spider-monkey had just put in your soda. Whew, I'm glad your ok!

hehe ...
Ithe Blaze. In my daily life I am an angry person. I am reactive to challenge -so to say if you are not you wont subside in this crazy world.
I only try to stick to the law it is evident this will protect my teeth.
Unlike other pseudo philosophers I am stick to the ground if not who can save you csuse the savior just left town quoting Jon Bon Jovi.

Itheblaze

Are you an angry person because you have to be around people that tick you off all the time? Maybe it's time to switch jobs, or work for yourself.

Carl Miller

You know, the bull doesn't charge untill the red flag is waved. Maybe you need to be around less red flag people.

ItheBlaze I work at the university. And when I say it is challenging is that dealing with people is not an easy thing.
When I say I am reactive is because I am responsive to my assignments.
Anger itself is nit good neither bad..it will depend on how you use it. By the way it is like any other tool. thank you for the funny comments which embellished my thread. hihi
So I advised the Watchdog to keep it on the leash.hihi