When Your Dreams Come True

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yeh it makes no sense to me she told me I sounded like an old John Wayne movie or something. I was kinda scared to go to sleep for a few days I didn't want to start spitting green pea soup and my head twisting around like a top. but that was close to a year or so back and nothing like it sinse has happened. I have no clue as to what it was.

Kes.R.

Knowing the amazing and virtually limitless capabilities of the human mind and the incredible power of thought the language you spoke might not of even been a real one... You are highly capable of developing languages independently.
It could even be a language or more youve somehow heard or something youve seen that your mind has remembered and built on

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I thought that too that maybe it was something I had heard some where, and my mind was just repeting it back for some reason. it never crossed my mind that I may have come up with my own language in a dream, and was just speaking to someone or some thing in that dream. but that could very well be the case, good point. it is deffinetly something to think on. I realy do wish it could have been recorded some how just to see if it was a known language.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I am not sure what was going on I do not remember, and could not recall if I was dreaming or not when I woke. it is very strange and still troubles me. it did however scare the bahgeebees out of the wife to hear me babbling in an unknown language while asleep.

Kes.R.

hmmm I doubt it could be a sort of sleep paralysis because if that was the case you would probably experience it more often....do you remember if you took any medicines......suspicious foods or drinks around the time it happened?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Interesting comment about sleep paralysis. Did you ever experience such a thing KC?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I'm not sure I fully understand how that works but no I seem to go straight from dream to wake with no lags of any sort. I do some times have a moment or two of not quite awake when the wife says I have said things that don't realy make any sense when she has ask me a question.