Where are all the hoaxers?

Condar

Re: Where are all the hoaxers?

Ohh but it is true, I just came back from Tibet (Thats where I've been for the past month) It's cold and the Dali Lama really doesn't like China... the mushroom cloud was pretty neat I've got pictures!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Condar said:
Ohh but it is true, I just came back from Tibet (Thats where I've been for the past month) It's cold and the Dali Lama really doesn't like China... the mushroom cloud was pretty neat I've got pictures!
Looks like it happened on another "timeline".
Did you take these pictures with the Hyper-Dimentionnal-Camera mk2 ?
Gibbs said he would send some to buyers of his HDRs in 2008.
Perhaps you've been lucky.
He told me about it when I talked to him next week.

Num7 :rolleyes:

Condar

Ohh yes indeed it was quite amazing the HDR I used brought me to a time and place that was incredible where the Somalians ruled the world and China used lead in children's toys. It was quite the sight... umm yeah the pictures kinda exploded... sorry. Umm more on this next week!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

There's been a pretty nice hoax on GLP lately, it's the galactic tsunami. It's a kind of energy wave moving toward us at high speed, and it's supposed to hit us. I don't think this thing actually exists !

It was due on may 16th, then on the 17th, 18th, and now, it's due for the 19th lol.
Well, all doom threads there are hoax in a certain way, but that one was interesting.

Beware of Galactic Tsunamis.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

cool I guess I need to buy a surf board wwwooohhhooo
hey will franky and annett be along I sure miss the big cahhoonnah
hey honey wheres my speedo the grand-kids got me I am feelin younger than hillbilly virgin

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, don't forget to bring your hoverboard, because you'll need it when the galactic wave hits !

kcwildman

Beastmaster

man I love the back to the future movies too, and I want one of those hoverboards. but realy I like the flying train wwwooowwwoooo

Num7

Administrator
Staff

The train is cool, but I always feel really sad when the DeLorean gets destroyed :(
It was so classic and hot.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

ok I can go with that, the first is always best. and beside he could pore all the hot beer in for fuel

Chip Lewis

Not too many hoaxes going on right now because reality is enough...

The world has gone mad...and I missed the train...