Where are all the time travelers?

Thelema

And they get angry when you ask questions. Who wouldn't ask questions? Many think they can get the same attention Titor did.
It never works.

It also begs the question - if time travel sends you into an entirely different universe where different events will take place, why even bother making predictions when you know that they're going to be wrong?

OakFieldAlienz444

It also begs the question - if time travel sends you into an entirely different universe where different events will take place, why even bother making predictions when you know that they're going to be wrong?

how would the message of the time travel trip end up in OUR timeline?
especially when many times they claim to be communicating
directly from the alternate timeline before returning to ours? why would they
be able to call into Coast to Coast AM or type
on message boards like this one and us receive the message?
Defies all logic and reason.

FriazaHyuga

I don't wish to be drawn into any argument on time traveling. But where this topic exists of say UFOS-UAPs & ETs is stationed on the edge of believability as people are capable in a general consensus to believe.

Another periphery to the topic genre being on the edge of believability, is that in a lot of ways time travelers may seem either socially or metal-emotionally messed upped. This station of public acceptance a little more distant as far as a socially palatable topic.
I'm not smart enough to understand your comment, I have a terrible memory and have subpar intellect but my goal was just to change the worldline and I'm pretty certain I accomplished my goal. I hadn't had any new memories of the torture hospital or the large grey building with the torture room in months. It was a combination of restarting boxing training, making my 2023 paranormalis posts and telling the rehab ward manager everything as well as telling my doctor some more stuff. To stay on topic I believe the Scottish government has time travel and won't use it for tourism due to lack of currency, toilets, bedding. But are instead working with a gang of 15-20 people to torture certain people and bring people to mental hospitals. That's where the time travellers are. Travelling to 2020 onwards from 2008, 2010, 2016, etc

Last edited:

lamdo263

I'm not smart enough to understand your comment, I have a terrible memory and have subpar intellect but my goal was just to change the worldline and I'm pretty certain I accomplished my goal. I hadn't had any new memories of the torture hospital or the large grey building with the torture room in months. It was a combination of restarting boxing training, making my 2023 paranormalis posts and telling the rehab ward manager everything as well as telling my doctor some more stuff. To stay on topic I believe the Scottish government has time travel and won't use it for tourism due to lack of currency, toilets, bedding. But are instead working with a gang of 15-20 people to torture certain people and bring people to mental hospitals. That's where the time travellers are. Travelling to 2020 onwards from 2008, 2010, 2016, etc
There's this? Chronos Technologies, Inc.

lamdo263

You usually don't go into another universe, but into a variant time and place that differs from the one you're in.

lamdo263

There can be another universe that is off clock kiltered from this one. But true other by their selves universes are tremendously long distances away, if they do exist.