Where could I get the HDR and the Bajak Flux Capacitor?

jiangnanah

The circuit is not complicated, you can make one yourself. I found that these parts are very cheap to buy in the Chinese market, about a dozen dollars. You can also make a "Tesla Spirit Radio" by hand. The circuit is not complicated.

jiangnanah

Yes! I've read a lot about users that use the HDR. Everyone that has got any result at all did so after a meditation session with the HDR. There are claims that a few have achieved physical time travel. But the majority of successful users do claim it enhances there ability to astral project. HDRKid is a member on this site. And most of his stories are from time travel astral projection. But he has made quite a few successful predictions about future events that came true. I guess his ability is enhanced through the use of the HDR. So don't fool yourself into believing you can do this without first developing your astral projection skill. Not everyone can run a 4 minute mile either.
It is my dream to go back to the past, but it is difficult to realize. I hope it will come true in the rest of my life. But if you can contact the aliens and get their technology, it will be faster. If someone develops it in the next 200-300 years, then you are all dead and there is no value.

dustin255

As far as I know the Bajak Flux Capacitor has always been built by the person wanting one. We have lots of info on this site to tackle that. But very few members succeed in getting it to work. You can order the HDR directly from Steven Gibbs. However I would caution you against doing so unless you are very skilled in the art of Astral Projection. Without developing that ability the HDR is not going to do it for you.
@Aone I agree, as some one who has no Astral Projection/Out Of Body experience most of these units have been just a decoration items. I own both the HDR and the Space Time Modulator. If you want to learn Astral Projection/Out Of Body. I'd take a look at the Hemi-Sync Tapes as they are easy and there's a good Reddit Comunity (r/AstralProjection) on it too. There's good free stuff but, I can't remember what they are exactly. It could take 1-3 months before you get consistent with doing an Astral Projection/Out Of Body. I'm trying the Hemi-Sync Gateway Experience Tapes and it's tough but, it's easy if you practice and don't give up as it lays the foundation for Astral Projection/Out Of Body.

dustin255

@dustin255 whats your thoughts on the STM ?
It had the same effect as the HDR I'm sure if you had Astral Projection/Out of Body experience it would work the same. I argued with the guy on eBay on the price and he took $100 off for me. According, to that guy he said it's better than the HDR. It's also portable.