AnthonyGiarrusso

Are natural portals real? Are aircraft, submarines, and ships really disappearing in places like the Bermuda Triangle and the Marysburgh Vortex? I ask this because I've had so many paranormal experiences including what I call ghost airplane sightings. I've had three in my lifetime, but all at the same location in Indian River County Florida and for one of those ghost planes sightings, I had another witness. We saw the plane, heard the plane, watched it fly a few plane lengths in front of us then disappeared with no sound or aircraft there. Could the ghost plane phenomena be linked to mysterious triangles and vortexes. Are there natural portals and if so where do they go?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There is allegedly one at the North Pole, a cave. I can't seem to find anything online about it, though. It used to be there. :unsure:
I once found tanks up at the North Pole using Google Earth. I also saw a pyramid. All of that is hidden, now.

Last edited:

8thsinner

Are natural portals real? Are aircraft, submarines, and ships really disappearing in places like the Bermuda Triangle and the Marysburgh Vortex? I ask this because I've had so many paranormal experiences including what I call ghost airplane sightings. I've had three in my lifetime, but all at the same location in Indian River County Florida and for one of those ghost planes sightings, I had another witness. We saw the plane, heard the plane, watched it fly a few plane lengths in front of us then disappeared with no sound or aircraft there. Could the ghost plane phenomena be linked to mysterious triangles and vortexes. Are there natural portals and if so where do they go?
Bermuda isn't a natural portal system, it is a misfiring and malfunctioning atlantean system.
The ghost planes i'm not sure, could be, could also be cloaking tech on military or et ships.

There are said to be natural portals around, and in some ways there are known ones at the entrances to inner earth but others also in natural forests and great open landscapes. Forests and large stone ones I hear about more connected to 5th d beings though, faeries, argarthans etc. In places like iceland, netherlands and such it is also said that these places can only be entered by either children or advanced spiritual beings. I guess thats where many of the old tales come from, whether they are as dark in reality or not is perhaps a matter of perspective though.

Portals in the sky...aren't impossible, wasn't it feynman who observed that storms appear to cause portals?
It's just a matter of contra rotation of electrical magnetic fields with the right properties, angles and frequencies...ion streams are simply bound to be triggered in these properties sometimes, and anywhere they are is likely to have pretty significant vortex like generating structures nearby, if you suspect a place of having some, maybe get yourself a drone and do some cartography and see what is there??? I dunno, you might find something. Only thing is, storms are pretty damn turbulent, finding the properties without the turbulence may not be easy or even possible.

I have heard of other portals near water, more like in parks but I've also heard many of these park ones could be the govt and military black ops teams that use them for kidnapping so not sure how much faith to put in those.

When it comes to vortexes though, be specific, do you actually mean scalar? relating to the field lines all over the world at their intersections and almost always found in sacred sites where tribes used to be and where geoglyphs still stand. Those portals are a different kind. Portals for consciousness more than physical bodies. Those are everywhere and just vary in potency depending where they are. Easy to track them if you're any good with a pendulum or dowsing rods or other tracking tools like them.

AnthonyGiarrusso

Bermuda isn't a natural portal system, it is a misfiring and malfunctioning atlantean system.
The ghost planes i'm not sure, could be, could also be cloaking tech on military or et ships.

There are said to be natural portals around, and in some ways there are known ones at the entrances to inner earth but others also in natural forests and great open landscapes. Forests and large stone ones I hear about more connected to 5th d beings though, faeries, argarthans etc. In places like iceland, netherlands and such it is also said that these places can only be entered by either children or advanced spiritual beings. I guess thats where many of the old tales come from, whether they are as dark in reality or not is perhaps a matter of perspective though.

Portals in the sky...aren't impossible, wasn't it feynman who observed that storms appear to cause portals?
It's just a matter of contra rotation of electrical magnetic fields with the right properties, angles and frequencies...ion streams are simply bound to be triggered in these properties sometimes, and anywhere they are is likely to have pretty significant vortex like generating structures nearby, if you suspect a place of having some, maybe get yourself a drone and do some cartography and see what is there??? I dunno, you might find something. Only thing is, storms are pretty damn turbulent, finding the properties without the turbulence may not be easy or even possible.

I have heard of other portals near water, more like in parks but I've also heard many of these park ones could be the govt and military black ops teams that use them for kidnapping so not sure how much faith to put in those.

When it comes to vortexes though, be specific, do you actually mean scalar? relating to the field lines all over the world at their intersections and almost always found in sacred sites where tribes used to be and where geoglyphs still stand. Those portals are a different kind. Portals for consciousness more than physical bodies. Those are everywhere and just vary in potency depending where they are. Easy to track them if you're any good with a pendulum or dowsing rods or other tracking tools like them.
All three airplane ghosts I've had were at the same location. I 've been to this location frequently to go swimming, walks, and hunt for marine fossils. This is the same place I witnessed a sea monster I call "Giarrusso's Whale". Furthermore, members of the public claim the surrounding area is deeply haunted. People from other counties and other states have reported ghosts in this area.

steven chiverton

the best qestion no one thinks about is why isnt there any records or reports of nuclear vessels vanishing in the triangle aliens crafts showed up since nuclear tests are they avoiding vessels of nuclear nature to in the triangle that would be a endless supply of building matierials to