Where is TimeFlipper?

Mr_Zero

its been quite some time since his last message, this leads me to believe he could be dead. Humans do die after all, especially older humans.

The other unlikely scenario is that he has time travelled.

jiangnanah

this would be on the news.
You have a mouth like a crow. I believe he may be on holiday. He was only 75, and if he died, it would be a great loss to us.He said Delta T Time Machine for the last time.I think he may have gone on holiday.You don't particularly respect him, but don't say he might be dead. The elderly can use longevity herbs such as ginseng from North Korea, herbs from India and South America to extend their lives.

jiangnanah

its been quite some time since his last message, this leads me to believe he could be dead. Humans do die after all, especially older humans.

The other unlikely scenario is that he has time travelled.
Although any country on earth will say that the elderly will die. But there are ways to stop the premature death of older people. The Japanese have the highest life expectancy in any country on earth. So 75 is not very long at all. What's more, when we study time machines, we hope to get immortality, although we don't know the way to travel through time and space.

Mr_Zero

You have a mouth like a crow. I believe he may be on holiday. He was only 75, and if he died, it would be a great loss to us.He said Delta T Time Machine for the last time.I think he may have gone on holiday.You don't particularly respect him, but don't say he might be dead. The elderly can use longevity herbs such as ginseng from North Korea, herbs from India and South America to extend their lives.
I see you are quite an emotional human, i merely stated my opinion death is always a possibility. You're response shows me you fear death quite a bit, perhaps the your heightened emotions lead you to say I don't "respect" him, anyone who tries to break out of the norm is respected in my eyes and he fits into that category.

I will excuse your ignorance for today, as your response was from emotion and not logic.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There are many possibilities that could keep a person from posting. Perhaps his house burned down to the ground. He was retired. So how long would that take to recover from? Money makes the world go round. But if you have none after something catastrophic like that, then it may be a while before we hear from him. Perhaps the corrupt police over there got a hold of him and threw him in jail. A family catastrophe. A stroke. A prolonged power outage. And what if his country is being censored preventing him from posting? I'm sure there are many more reasons. But one thing we do know is his name has not showed up on any obituary list.

BlastTyrant

There are many possibilities that could keep a person from posting. Perhaps his house burned down to the ground. He was retired. So how long would that take to recover from? Money makes the world go round. But if you have none after something catastrophic like that, then it may be a while before we hear from him. Perhaps the corrupt police over there got a hold of him and threw him in jail. A family catastrophe. A stroke. A prolonged power outage. And what if his country is being censored preventing him from posting? I'm sure there are many more reasons. But one thing we do know is his name has not showed up on any obituary list.

This is also a possibility, oddly enough my federal PC doesn't block this site but my old work one did.

This could just be as simple as his PC dying and he hasn't gotten a new one, or he is enjoying time away from the screen to work on stuff.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

A 2 month vacation? Who can afford that?