Where is TimeFlipper?

Wind7

Staff
Maybe it was the Intergalactic Bureau of Trade and License that took him away
for some of his Timeflipper endorsed and fully approved Aluminium Hat wear....?

;)

Wind7

Staff
There are many possibilities that could keep a person from posting. Perhaps his house burned down to the ground. He was retired. So how long would that take to recover from? Money makes the world go round. But if you have none after something catastrophic like that, then it may be a while before we hear from him. Perhaps the corrupt police over there got a hold of him and threw him in jail. A family catastrophe. A stroke. A prolonged power outage. And what if his country is being censored preventing him from posting? I'm sure there are many more reasons. But one thing we do know is his name has not showed up on any obituary list.

Thankfully.

(y)

Mayhem

Zenith
I wouldnt say its a computer on the blink a bit remote.

A cruise - possibly
A sickness- maybe more possible
and then ..............

There will be a very good reason why TF has been away this long, his email not answered is also a worry.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I had a 6 month paid vacation as a bonus once.

Obviously not in the U.S. I know Timeflipper is from the UK. The thing is, you have to pay for food and transportation on vacation, too. As for me, I still use my phone on vacation.... road trips, before bed, etc.....

jiangnanah

time flipper missing maybe covid took him or he did some experiments and time traveld and is lost in time
No one can physically travel back in time now. But it is possible that he has COVID-19. The virus is not very friendly to the elderly. I hope there's no bad information like he passed away. China has used strict torture to contain COVID-19. Maybe he could use Chinese herbs.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No one can physically travel back in time now. But it is possible that he has COVID-19. The virus is not very friendly to the elderly. I hope there's no bad information like he passed away. China has used strict torture to contain COVID-19. Maybe he could use Chinese herbs.

Not Chinese, but look up Quercetin.