Where is TimeFlipper?

jiangnanah

Britain is the birthplace of the time machine. There are also many physicists. Maybe the UK is the first country in the world to invent a physical time machine. If @TimeFlipper was recruited by the British government for secret scientific research and disappeared. I know he lives in Derbyshire, England. He studies radio.

lamdo263

You have a mouth like a crow. I believe he may be on holiday. He was only 75, and if he died, it would be a great loss to us.He said Delta T Time Machine for the last time.I think he may have gone on holiday.You don't particularly respect him, but don't say he might be dead. The elderly can use longevity herbs such as ginseng from North Korea, herbs from India and South America to extend their lives.
Hope he did not die. He was the most crude person I never liked, that I did eventually did like. He reminds me of pearl harbor happening at a party, to where they still served drinks and something to eat. Maybe the queen ate him?

Mr_Zero

Britain is the birthplace of the time machine. There are also many physicists. Maybe the UK is the first country in the world to invent a physical time machine. If @TimeFlipper was recruited by the British government for secret scientific research and disappeared. I know he lives in Derbyshire, England. He studies radio.
Britain would not be the first country to invent a time machine, the country is not as good as it appears to other people. The British government is more interested in money than a time machine.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Wasn't there a guy on here that lived near him? He was going to meet up with him once.

I came across postings that showed Snake Plisken was invited by TimeFlipper to visit. It seems we don't appear to have any posters currently from that area. That suggests to me there may be full censorship of that country going on.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I came across postings that showed Snake Plisken was invited by TimeFlipper to visit. It seems we don't appear to have any posters currently from that area. That suggests to me there may be full censorship of that country going on.

Did they make a plan? It wouldn’t surprise me about censorship. We couldn’t view some of the videos we posted, and Snake hasn’t been on for a while, has he?