Debate Which drugs do your banker take?

Which bank do you use and which drug is your personal banker on?

• The people's bank. Give him some crack and he'll give you any kind of service.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I use the fancy bank in the city, so he always make a happy whiteface on mondays.

• The cooperative leftist bank, so probably low grade weed mixed with household chemicals.

• The Russian bank with ushankas and vodka. Try to rob them and you meet Mr. Kalasjnikov.

• I rather store money in my mattress.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Went there to get some free food, but it's not a real foodbank, so I ran away with a sandwich.

• If only I had money. Then I could buy more crack.

• My bank don't do drugs. I left them dry as a punishment this week.

• Me and my banker always talk trash on the phone. He's human after all.

• Got this chill dude at the bank. His hands are like spiderlegs and he always talk with an egg.

• Total voters

Beholder

Recently got a strange official call from my bank. He was high on drugs and slurring incomprehensibly while talking trash and violating bank secrecy. This was from the same bank that previously sent out sketchy e-mails asking me to follow an unknown link and enter my account details, so this guy must have taken it very personally when I called them all crackheads for being so stupid. I can't recall them ever doing as told, just printing from the wrong accounts, sending important mails to the wrong people, failing to do basic transactions, getting sued for letting terrorists launder money with no inspection, ditching work as a salesman when you need to buy a service...

The question is no longer if they take drugs, only which kind they prefer and which bank matches your jetset lifestyle.

Wind7

Staff
Oh...My banker doesn't take drugs but,
they've gotten used to taking my freshly laundered lint.

Keeps 'em from taking my pants as collateral.

;)

Beholder

Got another letter from the crackhead bank where he had underlined lots of transactions "for preventing money laundry", just because I reported him for taking drugs while at work. He even included transactions to and from my own mother who lives in the same city and is a member in the same branch of the same bank, where the transaction was made. If they suspect that my own Swedish mother would use my money to strap on a bomb west and go Jihad out of nowhere, despite having lots of savings herself in their bank, then they just set a new record in stupidity.

Wind7

Staff
Got another letter from the crackhead bank where he had underlined lots of transactions "for preventing money laundry", just because I reported him for taking drugs while at work. He even included transactions to and from my own mother who lives in the same city and is a member in the same branch of the same bank, where the transaction was made. If they suspect that my own Swedish mother would use my money to strap on a bomb west and go Jihad out of nowhere, despite having lots of savings herself in their bank, then they just set a new record in stupidity.

I would have personally given them the good old 'Heave Ho!'
and started up a new account elsewhere....But that's Here in the US.

Can you not just change banks there where you reside?
I ask because I know nothing about your banking system there in Sweden.

If a bank were to pull a stunt like that on me here in the states,
there would be lawyers involved.

Beholder

I would have personally given them the good old 'Heave Ho!'
and started up a new account elsewhere....But that's Here in the US.

Can you not just change banks there where you reside?
I ask because I know nothing about your banking system there in Sweden.

If a bank were to pull a stunt like that on me here in the states,
there would be lawyers involved.
I did report them, but changing bank takes time when being a Linux user. Have to physically visit the bank to move my mobile BankID to my other bank. Then every bill i pay is tied to their electronic system and has to be moved one by one manually.