Who Are You?

sosuemetoo

Who Are You?

Originally posted by kathelaine@Dec 12 2004, 11:19 PM
Thanks PyRo!! ?:)

I've tried getting into the chat rooms but while I'm at work I can't get in. I'll have to try when I'm at home sometime!!

I think it's something to do with the administrator blocking it or something???

First of all, Welcome to our community Kathryn!. I've been reading your posts, and especially love your replies in our games section.

I know our admin isn't blocking you from chat. Do you have a popupstopper on your computer? That might keep you from coming in. Just disable it and try again.

Also, make sure that you have updated Java on your computer. If you have any further problems, just PM me or any of our mods/admin, and I'll help you.

"Mom"

CaryP

Who Are You?

Welcome to the plantation Kathryn. How about putting a pin on the Member Map for Australia so we can see where Canberra is?

Cary

kathelaine

Who Are You?

Awwwee Thanks guys!!!!

I have already put a pin on the map!! so you can all go and see where I am. As you will notice, Canberra is slightly inland (about 1.5 hours) therefore I don't frequent the beaches :( ....Phooey!! But I do try to get there as often as I can. I can't surf though...hehe that would be hilarious!!

I think the reason that I can't get into the chat is because I'm usually on my work computer which I can't change anything on because I'm not the administrator.
But I am home sick today so I'll try to get chatting!!

Ok, so thanks again everyone!!!

:)

ZeoEmeraude

Who Are You?

Well, there isn't a whole lot to tell. I am 26, male, Americian, and anti-Bush. I hold degrees in Business, IT, and I am currently pursuing a career in video game design. I have a wonderful fiance, and hope to have some little Zeo's runnin around one day. I love this site. I find that one can not only be open and expressive on topics of interest, but the friendships that are formed from meeting ppl with simular views is nothing short of excellent. I am a firm believer that communication can not only solve the world peace problem, but can unlock barriers that have held the human race down for so long. We are at the cusp of achieving true balance within our race , and (IMO) if problems such as world hunger, the urge to kill everything in sight, and spiritial awareness can be quelled (along with other important issues) then we can achive this long sought after <span style='color:blue'>"nirvana of life". *End of rant* </span>

Lenora

Who Are You?

Bonjour to all,

Have to admit, I have been ?exploring? this web site for the past week or so, and may I say I have only compliments to all. The subjects are interesting and well addressed. What really got my attention was the respect that is given to each individual (s) regardless of the subject presented. One cannot help but to feel at home in such an environment.
Compliments!

Ok, who am I?I am Canadian, live in the Province of Quebec and my first language is French. I consider myself fully bilingual, but there are still times when the Shakespeare language evades me! So please bear with me!

What got me here? I bumped into this John Titor?s story on the Anomalies Web site. I know, I know, I am a little bit late. Regardless, I must admit that it picked my curiosity to no ends and since then I have been researching just about everything regarding this gent.

Do I believe him? I would love to, why not?!

We all create our own realities, and yes I believe we do live parallel life lines, and yes why could they not make a machine in 2036 that could move you through time?Time will tell. (smile)

What else about me,

I own 3 rambunctious cats (Felix, Merlin and Matouska... or should I say they own me). About 5 years ago I decided that I had had enough of the city and moved ?up North? North of Montreal that is about 70 miles. Never did regret it.

My background is in Finance, and, after years of working for everybody else I decided that it was time to work for myself. It took me a while but I am now the proud owner of a printing shop specializing in Color Cards. Yes, I do work from home in my sweats and pajamas! And it never stops?.

My beliefs and interest,

To get out of the number mode I love to garden, design and yes ?fix? things. (I am deadly with a sander and saw?smile)

UFO, Spirits, Time Lines etc. I am open to them all... and do have a few stories to share.

I love a good laugh and I am open to others point of views... I look at it this way... there is always something new to learn.

DadOf5

Who Are You?

Welcome to the plantation, Lenora. I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Be sure to put a pin on the members map, and feel free to join us in chat sometime.

StarLord

Who Are You?

Bien Venu! Welkomen! Lenora, glad to have you here. You will find that Humor is part of the vehicle here also. Looking forward to your posts.