Who believes in Past Lifes or has lived a Past Life

RadicalResearcher

Did you live before? Do you have memories or dreams of a past life you lived? Strange dreams that can only feel as though you were really alive and there at a certain time and place? Have you walked passed places in this life,have you ever sworn that you never ever been to a place and yet you know all about it and even remember events surrounding it? Can you remember things 100 years ago, or 500 years or even 1000 years ago or longer? If yes to any of these, well your not alone. Many have had such experiences. I know because I have!

About 15 years ago I was awaken to a reality that I thought was just hog wash! See, I grew up in a very strict religious upbringing that taught things like past lives, ghosts and ufo's are all the works of Satanism. That same religeon doesn't like any holidays or any symbolisms and denounces Jesus as the son of god. Anyways, I kept having this strange dream that would come and go sometimes continue off from where i left off of from the time before, a dream that just had kept coming back again and again. My wife would try and talk to me about this dream I kept having but i wouldn't talk to her out of fear that she would think i was insane or crazy! One night when I was having the same dream just a little different with more added details, i was deep into the dream. My wife was reading in bed as she does often and after I guess laying in bed for about 15 minutes or so I drifted off into my rim sleep and she kept reading. While I had been sleeping my wife claimed my feet were jerking back and forth fast like as though i was running in bed and I was talking in a strange voice she said but later after we talked about it she said it did sound like a different language. I was involved in a hunt when i had that dream.

In these dreams I was a black man, a war chieften of a north western tribe in Africa, lets say about 3200 years ago. I had four wives and lots of children. Sometimes the dreams would be about time i spent with my wives. Sometimes the dreams would be about me teaching my sons to hunt. Sometimes the dreams would be about my tribe going to war. The last dream, it was my last one. The dream was of how I died. See, we used elephants for both war and hunting. In hunting and gathering the elephants would drag the killed hunt back to the tribe so the meat could be prepared. While engaged in a war with another tribe I was pierced on the left side of my shoulder near the heart by a spear and i fell off the elephant, broke the spear off and was trampled by another elephant. I woke up before i drew my last breath in that dream but i was left with the feeling I had died. In the dream i could see my eldest son standing over me crying and trying to talk to me but i could not answer him.
Much of those those dreams I had between 2008-2010 have stayed with me to this day. Recently, about two years ago I developed a cyst in my left shoulder, deep by the blade that will require me to be sedated and have it surgically removed. Odd, considering that is exactly where i got struck down in the dream.

I waited until about 2014 to tell my wife and my kids that I believe I have lived a past life. I told them the story. Shortly after that, i guess my mind was clear and free and open to the acceptance of past lives.
Then in 2016- I had just had a surgery to remove my gull bladder and one day following the surgery I was not feeling well, i had already showered and cleaned up for the day but for some reason i decided to shower again, it was odd and i felt off. I went in, let the then cold water because our hot water tank was out so it was kind of like a mild hot shower, i just let the shower run over my head and i kind of slipt out of time and place. Long story short I was later told it was a day dream or i had blacked out with a dream,a native american friend of mine said it was a vision of a past life. In the dream I was in plane over Poland, It was WW2. I was fighting in the war. I was flying a Messerschmitt 109 one of over 300 that was sent in to attack Poland in September of 1939. I was 23 years old. My order's were to strike what was believed to be a weapons depo outside of where a school yard was at. I refused to follow the order out of fear of killing children that may be near that area and as a direct result I was shot down by one my own. I landed in a farm field not far from the target zone and survived the crash with only a broken arm. A younger Polish man who was a couple years younger than me had found me. First it was a complicated meeting but after a bit we talked and I explained what i had done. Him and his family hid me until the small village was raided and I and my plane was recovered. The ending wasn't pretty and I woke up before the bullet hit my head. I was standing in the shower shivering as it had gone straight to cold and my son was knocking on the door in a full panic wondering if i was ok with my wife beside him. I did not tell them what happened until about 3 months after the ordeal. About a year later I decided to research the name of who I believed I was. Sure enough, I found him and he was listed as having died in the poland invasion as a fighter pilot. Strange, all of it very strange. I had two more experiences but not as well detailed as the two I have told you about.

I do believe in past lives and I believe I have lived before. Now how about any of you?

Please keep an open mind. Many think past lives are hog wash. Delusions. I know I did but I don't anymore. I firmly believe in them.

8thsinner

At a certain point in spiritual evolution the idea of "belief" becomes redundant. There is a knowing and remembrance.
It sounds to me like you are clearing old life traumas in very sporadic ways, and karmas, did you have the scar on the shoulder in this life time? did it vanish after the shower?
Whether you are a native earth soul or et soul karmas exist for all of the children you have had in past lives and all of the promises you broke. Karma doesn't work the way most people think. In this case I am talking about attachments to use a more loose term.
If you have incarnated on this planet even once you would have dozens of issues to work through and native earth souls have been here for hundreds and sometimes thousands of life times. To say we all have baggage is an extreme understatement.

There are millions of people that remember past lives, and millions of proofs of it, anyone who tells you it's fake doesn't know that they are talking about and are recycling common and mass ignorance. In some places it is so proven especially in past life murder trials that it is legally recognized as real. One lawyer in particular has wrote at least one maybe even a couple of books on that in australia.

I remember some parts of mine, space battles, a window washer, a witch I think, a warrior, a teacher, a pirate...I remember several endings, torture, falling, murdered...All of us have been through that, each individual death experienced through different belief systems, athiest, agnostic, highly religious. Looking back on them can be fun, and it can be scary. But it is always educational.

If you want to dive deeper with them I recommend an orgonite custom designed to aid that or at the very least a 4-6" quartz tower/point with a couple of different time windows in it. Either a golden healer/smokey/rutile quartz would fit well. Etsy search it...learn to recognise that geometry of a time window, and then buy from someone who isn't selling you that property...they tend to mark up the prices based on knowledge of this property but you can get quartz much cheaper all over the place with that property once you have that knowledge yourself. Then meditate with it when you want to learn more and go deeper.

RadicalResearcher

At a certain point in spiritual evolution the idea of "belief" becomes redundant. There is a knowing and remembrance.
It sounds to me like you are clearing old life traumas in very sporadic ways, and karmas, did you have the scar on the shoulder in this life time? did it vanish after the shower?
Whether you are a native earth soul or et soul karmas exist for all of the children you have had in past lives and all of the promises you broke. Karma doesn't work the way most people think. In this case I am talking about attachments to use a more loose term.
If you have incarnated on this planet even once you would have dozens of issues to work through and native earth souls have been here for hundreds and sometimes thousands of life times. To say we all have baggage is an extreme understatement.

There are millions of people that remember past lives, and millions of proofs of it, anyone who tells you it's fake doesn't know that they are talking about and are recycling common and mass ignorance. In some places it is so proven especially in past life murder trials that it is legally recognized as real. One lawyer in particular has wrote at least one maybe even a couple of books on that in australia.

I remember some parts of mine, space battles, a window washer, a witch I think, a warrior, a teacher, a pirate...I remember several endings, torture, falling, murdered...All of us have been through that, each individual death experienced through different belief systems, athiest, agnostic, highly religious. Looking back on them can be fun, and it can be scary. But it is always educational.

If you want to dive deeper with them I recommend an orgonite custom designed to aid that or at the very least a 4-6" quartz tower/point with a couple of different time windows in it. Either a golden healer/smokey/rutile quartz would fit well. Etsy search it...learn to recognise that geometry of a time window, and then buy from someone who isn't selling you that property...they tend to mark up the prices based on knowledge of this property but you can get quartz much cheaper all over the place with that property once you have that knowledge yourself. Then meditate with it when you want to learn more and go deeper.
No scar yet on the shoulder but i will after they take the cyst/lump out. Thank you. I will look into what you suggested.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I'm world weary. An old soul. I have always felt older than I actually am. I'm 35 and will remark about feeling old and then get lectured by folks well into their 60s about what being old really feels like. Thing is I've always felt... old

I have an uncanny amount of wisdom. I have experience with things I have never experienced. Like parenting. I'm not a parent but I give out terrific parenting advice. Nobody ever taught me how to play chess. I taught myself. One day I just sat down with someone to play and began playing like I had been playing for years

As for past lives, I beiieve its possible. I have a few distinct memories that are not of this life

I made a topic several years ago

Mayhem

Zenith
I believe for sure, some may not due to their religious belief's may discount this so they put that out of their minds.

Ya get people talking like this all the time, its fear that holds back from death.

8thsinner

There are now so many proofs of reincarnation through multiple branches of science, obscure as it is some of it that in some places there are courtrooms and lawyers having been on so many cases of solving past life murders that consider it not only real but basically law. And of the tens of thousands of those out there you would have to spend your entire life reading them.
Once you learn that it is real though and open your mind it's pretty easy to tap into your own past life memories, and even sceptics can go through qhht or recall hypnosis to discover a few of them.
Jeff mara on ytube has interviewed and shared I think over 600 ndes in the last couple of years and many of them talk about other lives than just this one too. Its hard enough to keep up with that kind of format...lol

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I personally believe reincarnation and I would guess probably 50% of the people on this website, also believe in reincarnation. I remember a number of lives that I lived in the past. Everybody, that's alive today is the sum total of all their past lives that they have lived. A lot of the fears and phobias people have come from past lives. I remember my dreams the past lives and also when I do astral projection some of them come up.

Professor Opmmur