Who done it?

Mayhem,

You may disagree and I don't care.

You should stop talking politics and start talking to God. If you haven't noticed, biblical prophecy is literally coming to pass more rapidly now than ever. Look around you. Pick up a Bible and read it. You will see.

Dont matter none bit love, eternal life.

Now have a good day.

I truly don't understand your perspective. Why would you not want an eternal life without the tears, hate and fear of this world that all have endured. Why would you not want a perfect body made whole, and an eternal life of joy with friends and family?

I simply don't understand why anyone would not wish such for themselves.

Is it because such a life would be too difficult to accept and live in?

We are certainly different. But, real love does conquer all. And, I will maintain that faith no matter what occurs in this life.

Politics have never yielded a decent outcome for anyone. There is always a fight and a contention to win. Utterly nonsensical.

Enjoy.

Mayhem

Zenith
In the future there will be no politics , so im not really concerned.

You have to laugh at the rhetoric of how people in various forms of social media get so worked up these days.

In the future there will be no politics , so im not really concerned.

You have to laugh at the rhetoric of how people in various forms of social media get so worked up these days.
I hope you're right in that there will be no politics in the future. Nor globalism.

Facebook is a siphon on the soul regarding how people do go so overboard with their opinions, constantly, that I refrain completely from such. And, other social media sites.

At times this site is interesting. At least there is some intelligent basis of reasoning. Lol.

Have a great day. Hugs to you , in LOVE.

:giggle: