Who here has been called by the White House?

PyRo99

Who here has been called by the White House?

Question for all of us...

Who has been called by the White House here?

Curiosity has me asking, as I've been called 3 times by them in the past week. 3/11 twice, and 3/16 once(Being today). Father picked up the second time to nobody there, said hello 3-4 times.

And I've read at another website, that they're doing Federal Surveillance.

3 times though? Either they're completely messing up or something is wrong.

But, in the case they are trying to talk to me. You know where i attend school, and you know when its open.;)

But just remeber, if they say Federal Surveillance, that means they're preparing for an attack on the citizens.

Timescholar

Re: Who here has been called by the White House?

Probably someone calling the wrong number. I highly doubt the government makes prank phonecalls. :)

PyRo99

Explain this number then:

(202)000-0000

Judge Bean

If they come for you, they won't bother to make a courtesy call first.

darkbreed

I've had strange calls to my phone the last couple months. No one ever answer, they hang up a couple seconds after I answer the phone, and the number they call from is not dislpayed. I used to have problems with my internet connection as well some time ago, it kept getting down by some reason, so did my website where I exposed various goverment related subjects. Then I also got my computers confiscated, 2 times, and never got them back. It got more quiet and things worked better after i started being more careful about what I speak about online and what material i put out.

PSY101

I will be extremely amazed if I get those kind of calls here in Western Australia:p . I have had those calls that say "out of area" which probably means they are ringing using VoIP technology or just out of the country. I have figured out that some of them come from Intel Corporation (As I am a reseller) and others come from those pesky Telesales people wanting me to buy their wares or switch to their phone companies!

sinister

Ok, that number is from a D.C. area code, but I highly doubt it is from the White House. However, 000-0000 almost always means some kind of private gov't line. This could mean anything tho, DEA, courthouses, district attorneys, etc. will all most likely show up as 000-0000.

CaryP

Actually sinister, if you google the number, you'll see that's the number that shows up on caller ID when the caller is from the White House. There have been a number of reports on the internet about receiving calls from this number over the last few weeks. My guess is this is some public relations program, or a survey, or something wrong with a dialing program in the White House "switch board." Like Paul said, if they want you, you don't get a courtesy call. You wake up with lights and automatic weapons in your face as you're being hauled away into a blacked out van or SUV.

Cary