Who is going to have the Covid Jab?

Witch Hunt

Florida School Suspends 7-Year-Old Girl 36 Days for Not Wearing Mask

Child-640x480.jpeg

A 7-year-old girl in Palm Beach County, Florida, has been suspended for a total of 36 days, received multiple in-school disciplinary actions, and may now have to repeat the second grade for refusing to comply with the school district’s mask mandate.
The second-grade student, Fiona, is described by her mother Bailey Lashells as a typical child who enjoys arts and crafts, drawing, and making jewelry, has “changed her priorities a bit” in the wake of “tyranny,” which has resulted in “lawless mandates” implemented during the coronavirus pandemic, Lashells told the Tampa Free Press.

In this Thursday, Aug. 12, 2021 file photo, people celebrate after the Salt Lake County Council voted to overturn a school mask order for kids under the age of 12 issued earlier in the week by the county's top health official. Republican legislators in more than half of U.S. states, spurred on by voters angry over lockdowns and mask mandates, have passed laws to take away powers state and local officials use to protect the public against infectious diseases. (AP Photo/Rick Bowmer)
In this Thursday, Aug. 12, 2021 file photo, people celebrate after the Salt Lake County Council voted to overturn a school mask order for kids under the age of 12 issued earlier in the week by the county’s top health official. (AP Photo/Rick Bowmer)
U.S. gives $147K to Florida school board that violated DeSantis' mask ban
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) (Joe Marino/UPI)
“Fiona has changed her priorities a bit and is on a mission to take back, not only her rights but every American child’s constitutional rights from the tyrant school board being operated by a financial expert who has no knowledge of how to safely and effectively run the 10th largest school district in America,” Lashells said.
Fiona served her first punishment on August 31, when the school forced her to eat lunch alone in an office hallway, reports the Free Press.

Regardless of being continuously punished ever since, the young girl “has been steadfast in her unwavering decision to not back down to tyranny and lunacy vowing to do everything she can for every child going [through] these lawless mandates,” her mother says.
“Fiona is a strong-minded and fearless young girl who was ready to conquer the world at 7,” the mother added.
Fiona told the Tampa Free Press in a since-removed YouTube video that she refuses to wear a mask because it “could make you sick,” reported Fox News.
In July, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) signed a law banning schools from requiring students to wear masks. The governor has defended this move by affirming his belief that parents — not the government — should make decisions about their children’s health and safety, particularly with regards to wearing masks in school.

DeSantis reacted to Fiona’s suspension, telling Fox News that it was “totally unacceptable,” and called out school board members who “cavort around maskless” while forcing students to wear them.
“They’re not following Florida law,” DeSantis said. “The school board members who defy Florida law, a lot of them cavort around maskless all the time in situations where they’re requiring Fiona to do it.”
You can follow Alana Mastrangelo on Facebook and Twitter at @ARmastrangelo, and on Instagram.

Wind7

Staff
My company had their monthly meeting today and during this, the subject of mandatory vaccinations
was talked about by our Company President.

This is in Minnesota.

"The upcoming regulations state that
By December 4th, if you do not have a record of having the vax, you must wear a mask
at all times except when eating or drinking.

And

By January 4th, if you still have not gotten the vax,
you will be required to take a Covid Test weekly to declare yourself negative.
If you do not do this every week, By the new laws, You cannot work here." :oops:

After all was said and done, our President asked if we had any vaccination related questions and
there were several which were answered to the best of his ability.

Then....I raised my hand.

"Yes?"

"Sir, can we receive free vacation time if the new booster causes a Zombie Apocalypse?"

:p;)

Mayhem

Zenith
Everyone laughed.....Including our President.

(Thankfully!)

I may now have won the 'Dork of the Year' award.

:giggle:
Youd be surprised maybe another of your workmates might see it different and gain that award, time will tell.

Witch Hunt

There's too many people in this world have died from Covid 19, not to get the vaccine.

I personally know probably 20 people that have had the Covid 19 and some died before their time.
Does this person still post here? His status is hidden.

Just wondering if he is actually a bot or not.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
just in case of repeating myself, no i will never get a vaxine, never like them never took any , this one is not what is meant to be , its meant to reduce the population