'Who on Earth is who, 'Max?''

J.A.

Meanwhile, how do U motivatedly(!) feel 2 b against That Museum Piece Fasc. being 'here & there?' Greetings, J.A., pls. just '!' me right here without thinking about my other addr., that also goes 4 Paula, is that her real name? Sorry, gotta go right now, take care,
you all!

Last edited:

J.A.

Note: If U didn't lack Ur optimism, U were, why, still the 1st 1, who like God didn't appr. of me that I could seem 2 b serious about, what my good news was, greetings, J.A.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Note: If U didn't lack Ur optimism, U were, why, still the 1st 1, who like God didn't appr. of me that I could seem 2 b serious about, what my good news was, greetings, J.A.
I don't quite understand what you're talking about. I never said I didn't approve of you.

J.A.

Then let's talk about another universality alternative statute issue, which is just my own statute, 2 'testify(!)' 2 being a good optimist, that's 1 issue of mine that gives me lots of moral obligation 2 dwell on, so that I can of course find out, what future is ours, i.e. time travels, made possible, any stuff like this, how do U feel 2 hear that? Greetings, J.A.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Then let's talk about another universality alternative statute issue, which is just my own statute, 2 'testify(!)' 2 being a good optimist, that's 1 issue of mine that gives me lots of moral obligation 2 dwell on, so that I can of course find out, what future is ours, i.e. time travels, made possible, any stuff like this, how do U feel 2 hear that? Greetings, J.A.
Yes, I strongly believe, and I can almost guarantee, we will unlock the mystery of time travel in the future! :)

J.A.

Then let me tell U, what happened, also, what it was. The thing was that A Certain Maxwell Hammer, A Supposed Alias of His, 'testified' 2 coming from The Year 2061, i.e. on account of the fact that our own future right now, 2018, was = 2 the fact that The 'Fam.' Capital Fascist Museum Pieces suddenly controlled The Whole Earth Eco. System, His 'Coll.,' apparently Some Veronica Britton. Greetings, J.A.,
4 the same reason that The Time Mac. would become The Most Relev. Solution 2 such a big complication.

Sanyam Deshi

To say I am confused would be an understatement. With the random mid-sentence "greetings," run-on sentences, and sometimes unnecessary commas, I found this really difficult to understand. With the heavy use of unconventional abbreviations, I would normally guess that it was grammatical laziness, but no. You also use extra capitalization and add color and italicization to your messages which takes extra time. I will go as far as accusing that you make your messages cryptic with purpose. Here are my questions for you: why do you choose to make your messages incomprehensible and why are you fascinated with Tachyons and Max? A response using understandable English would be appreciated. Thank you, and I wish you luck in your search.

J.A.

Sorry, I meant no harm by anything, anyway, if you can live with it of course I can tell you that I seek a good chance to find out how & when the time machine can become of anything. Good luck to us all, J.A., if I'm wrong about anything, it's right away, right now that I'll apologize for it. 'Fam.' means 'famous.' I didn't try to be pert with anyone. If the Tach.'s exist or not, Max(well) is just a quite pers. reference of mine, the one that I offer myself no risk, whatsoever that I can call 'my' conflict & so on, what do I care to be your conflict?

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
'Max' is an alias of a 'supposed' time traveller, who said that he came from The Future, 2061, I simply don't reckon that I can claim that John T. is more than a liar, greetings, J.A., no, I'm not using G. Translate, I don't feel pert about anything, some people unfortunately appr. of it. V. is 'apparently' a certain Victoria Britton, however, so far The Time Tr. Issue, A Myst. Concept That I am not sure, if I can explain, e.g. & let alone to myself, a bad way of answering back, though indirectly being pert about anything.

You mean:

Unhinged in Time | Stuck in the Past, Trying to Save a Corrupted Future

It's a creative writing exercise. I know because the author told me. It's a really cool, ongoing story, though.