'Who on Earth is who, 'Max?''

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
At least you repented it, me, too, greetings, 'J.A.,' I never answer back to anyone, lest & till I can feel provoked to do it. What I seek, is to
find out, if The Tach.'s can exist, what do you think?
Of course it's possible that tachyons exist. Pretty much anything is possible.

J.A.

Why were U so modest about Ur answer? Greetings, 'J.A.' Note: The reason, why I put my other addr. there, was that I thought it was my obligation.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Why were U so modest about Ur answer? Greetings, 'J.A.'
Well, I'm a pretty modest person, so I guess that's why I answered it in a modest manner.

I do believe in tachyons, by the way. I also believe that there is no such thing as a universal speed limit.

J.A.

I then guess that I'm just inclined to believe that these, who answer back to me, can seem to be the most selfish people, that's a thing, I never appr. of myself that I can 'testify' to being happy with, greetings, J.A., it honestly upsets me a little, if, when, it just happens, I'M also intr. in time travelling, with all my heart, I don't feel honest, if I can get away with accepting any answer back issue.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I then guess that I'm just inclined to believe that these, who answer back to me, can seem to be the most selfish people, that's a thing, I never appr. of myself that I can 'testify' to being happy with, greetings, J.A., it honestly upsets me a little, if, when, it just happens, I'M also intr. in time travelling, with all my heart, I don't feel honest, if I can get away with accepting any answer back issue.
What on Earth is wrong with answering back? If you are looking for a response from me, that's what you are going to receive.
I think this person is using Google translate.
Could be...

EDIT: But apparently not...

J.A.

'Max' is an alias of a 'supposed' time traveller, who said that he came from The Future, 2061, I simply don't reckon that I can claim that John T. is more than a liar, greetings, J.A., no, I'm not using G. Translate, I don't feel pert about anything, some people unfortunately appr. of it. V. is 'apparently' a certain Victoria Britton, however, so far The Time Tr. Issue, A Myst. Concept That I am not sure, if I can explain, e.g. & let alone to myself, a bad way of answering back, though indirectly being pert about anything.

Last edited: