Who or What is User @paulyoung2 & What is his/her/its Message for Earth Humanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulyoung2

watch the videos i put out

you can not see curvature from aircraft unless it is with fish eye lens

i can put here many videos but best thing is to actually experience it.. if you can go up with f16 it will be best try to get in a second seater if you ever get to fl let me know i will take you up i will show you the bullshit you have been fed now 77 years

now the sight "curve" you do see at 100k + is not what you think of as curve.. you are sitting in a lake.. you are water with some continents isolated by a ring.. the slight curve you think you see is a hump like.. like a pie type bloat when its hot.. the icewalls around you that is antarctica and surround you 360 are 10000 feet in some cases higher.. they are bigger than anything you ever walked on or be on.. antarctica is enormous and in human terms endless it takes months (6-9 months) to cross though it and you DO NOT pop up back north

you will never be able to prove any formula regarding earth curvature.. they all fail.. so any science minded human will smell the bullshit right there.. but it is way above and beyond this

sadly you are a slave.. many are conformed.. AI is coming.. question is how bad it will be for you guys.. there is a way to ease it and have control over it only thing need will be resistance of all as one

paulyoung2

and yes you are living in a matrix but it has nothing to do with the what i wrote above.. what i wrote above is the physical feature of the "grounds" you never penetrated by the way.. the deep state could never get past 13 kilometers .. interesting number eh? lots of 13's out there.. i told you befoe 13 is the most significant number of the matrix.. the key word is SIGNIFICANT

AI is simply the system you are falling into now.. upgraded into as the deep state sees it while cutting your lives away in masses.. they will reduce the numbers to what they want to see if you do not resist.. the upgrade will take you to type 1 by end of century but as i said can get there via various routes.. their route is extremly cruel and they abuse you and other species along the way

resist

GBBrawler

"now the sight "curve" you do see at 100k + is not what you think of as curve.. you are sitting in a lake.. you are water with some continents isolated by a ring.. the slight curve you think you see is a hump like.. like a pie type bloat when its hot.. the icewalls around you that is antarctica and surround you 360 are 10000 feet in some cases higher.. they are bigger than anything you ever walked on or be on.. antarctica is enormous and in human terms endless it takes months (6-9 months) to cross though it and you DO NOT pop up back north"

@paulyoung2,

If the land we live on is surrounded by an ice wall of Antarctica that is endless in human terms, & very few people are allowed to or have the means to explore that land, what is the purpose, what is located there & beyond it, & how do you know what you know if that is the case?

paulyoung2

no one knows because the deep state eliminate anyone who ever attempt to even get there.. they allow 10-30k per vacation type trips.. limited trips to the flagged strip for few days then kick you out.. they will murder you upon any attempt at going further into antarctica.. no one will report it either

all exploration to antarctica stopped in 1950's when the cia and nazinasa created the deep state officially

there is more land beyond antarctica.. it should be more than obvious that this is what extra terestrial originates in.. and has a say as to the inside ring which is you.. they have much more advanced technology and thus rule the day.. it is he who has better technology that will run the place.. always been this way

this is also where flight370 was headed towards.. the lies that came after is due to the brain washed/ deep state arm called fake news media.. but 370 was headed down south

GBBrawler

"this is also where flight370 was headed towards.. the lies that came after is due to the brain washed/ deep state arm called fake news media.. but 370 was headed down south"

@paulyoung2,

Why would now missing flight 370 have been heading to Antarctica, & why do you say it was heading South there if the Earth is supposedly flat?

Also, if you have made so much money off of the illusionary Deep State system & are untouchable as you have stated in previous posts on other threads, then you must have been part of the system. If so, then how have you been allowed to communicate about it in the open on forums like this?

Like Quote Reply

paulyoung2

everything is south.. a straight line in your domain originate anywhere with no correction to the north will be heading south... you are circular but not a ball.. any time you do anything without compass you will end up south.. all roads lead south.. always

then you got the regular east west.. you will always have to correct with compass to north in order to maintain your desire route

north is originate point of the domain

you are a volumized circle but NOT a ball

Last edited:

paulyoung2

regarding the system you must learn how to work within it and when you have enough against it it will leave you alone.. and by enough i mean multiple continents and really power to write home about then they will leave you alone and try to stick the label crazy or insane to you if needed

in rome you act as romanian lol as the saying goes.. lol viva romania! lol

easiest thing is to be born into it but to everyone who ask where the deep state sits.. what is the deep state.. i suggest to first find who YOU are to begin with.. how did you let them sell you this balonie of "lost papers my dog ate it" when it comes to moon trips.. the complete disregard to the "belt" as if it was nothing but sunshine at the beach lol i mean i love the 1970's and it is one of the best periods on earth and would go back in a sec to anywhere 1970s 1980s but the deep state was working it.. those mother fuckers were planning this shit for 70+ years .. they thought yesterday of what you will think of 50 years from now and this is the problem you are facing

paulyoung2

by the way i would go in a second this time.. i would.. the problem is and always was.. you were sleeping at the wheel while enjoing magical times.. up until 2020's.. .. ..

Last edited by a moderator:

paulyoung2

by the way guys .. if you dont want me to post i wont.. just say so.. no warning no shmorning.. ask me to stop postings and i will.. quite simple i have million windows open on laptop it will be one less.. you just need to say we are not comfy with your postings

TimeFlipper

this is where your mental sickness shine.. i have alot of real estate all over the united states and the world west and east.. as i said 8 million dollars actually more from internet official era and off the internet close to 22.. add them together this clean and not networth but cash flow so you can imagine networth

i can always let you stay in one of my locations if you need a warm soup or a home once you understand just how bad of shit you are in .. and you will oh you will

no one will touch property belong to me as i said the deep state is out of reach here.. if you did a little research or pmed or emailed me i can put email here if need be.. you will know who i am and finally comprehend you are an idiot but on another level..

does not change the fact you aint seen whats coming.. and it is coming
Oh dear, now you claim to own lots of Real Estate all over the US and the World West and East :ROFLMAO:...Your delusions of grandeur know no bounds, and now you have 22 million dollars instead of 8 million...Why would i have any desire in contacting you via a pm, i have no interest in who you are, youre just a mr nobody (n)..

You are a very mentally ill person that keeps on desparately trying to impress people with your blatantly obvious lies regarding the amount of wealth you claim to have :ROFLMAO:...In reality i firmly believe your parents give you a weekly allowance to live on....People like you that boast about such claims of wealth are psychopathic liars, and you are not even aware of whats happening...loser :LOL:..

Status
Not open for further replies.