Who or What is User @paulyoung2 & What is his/her/its Message for Earth Humanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

26 .. some of them are actually apartment complexes so i consider them as housing it is much more than 20.. but this is nothing if anyone of you understood how your world works you would know big pharma is EVERYTHING.. and i am at the top of the chain and for a long time
now do something about it fool!

1616442429281.gif

Edit: For context, this character is a bastard not of royal blood who suffers from mental illness as a result of inbreeding and managed to inherit the throne. Chaos ensued.

Last edited:

paulyoung2

could not even finish watching that series it bore me in the second season already.. try lost.. or outlander.. or breaking bad......... a god is much stronger than a king

paulyoung2

think about it if i dont answer this old geezer posts there are barely any post on this forum.. and why is that?? because that OLD FOOL chased them all off the site... if i say ok let him speak his peace and i dont answer there is barely any postings here.. i do answer because i am more arrogant than him but at least i am the real deal.. that paranoid fuck just caused members to leave this site and they never came back .. i come back from time to time as it can be clearly seen paul young 1 and 2 and peterpan and others been here long time under various names due to me not remembering passwords after i stopped posting but this old geezer fool is truly making OTHERS leave the site.. already did the damage long ago.. i just point to it now

paulyoung2

cant stand him either.. a result of puff daddy and the deterioration of your species there after.. he did nothing to be famos.. yes he had one great creation in 2009 i think heartless.. he almost got into real musician category when this song came to fruition since it is real music but then he failed back into the abyss that is not music it is disgusting crap resembling your human species 2020's condition..

you got here psychologist he can confirm what i am saying that is where your anazlyzing should be .. how you got to these low's.. and just so you know you DID NOT hit bottom oh no..

watch the comings..

cant stand him either.. a result of puff daddy and the deterioration of your species there after.. he did nothing to be famos.. yes he had one great creation in 2009 i think heartless.. he almost got into real musician category when this song came to fruition since it is real music but then he failed back into the abyss that is not music it is disgusting crap resembling your human species 2020's condition..

you got here psychologist he can confirm what i am saying that is where your anazlyzing should be .. how you got to these low's.. and just so you know you DID NOT hit bottom oh no..

watch the comings..

And there in bold, is the point. About you.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
You guys might as well stop arguing. Paul is temporarily banned as of today. And I'm locking this thread because it's inappropriate anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.