Schematic Who wants to build a chronovisor?

adiladil

hi friends, I can’t talk much, the FSB is listening to me, there can be any mirrors, I used polished metal since there is no internal reflection.

if I am gone, know it is not in vain

start using frequencies from 0 hertz

working timekeeper in the Vatican, think well, I can’t tell you everything

meditate

0.6 ms vision

God bless you
Thanks for your comment, but we need more indices, like what other materials we need? and what's 0.6 ms vision?

Kylian

dustin255 : father ernetti who built the chronovisor is inspired by the work of italian physicist Ettore Majorana .. The chronovisor would capture the residual radiation of neutrinos... (to select a year you had to do it with seconds not per year or century (seconds)....the device could not see the futir just the past and at the start of construction the device would not recover the sound waves

adiladil

dustin255 : father ernetti who built the chronovisor is inspired by the work of italian physicist Ettore Majorana .. The chronovisor would capture the residual radiation of neutrinos... (to select a year you had to do it with seconds not per year or century (seconds)....the device could not see the futir just the past and at the start of construction the device would not recover the sound waves
Thanks, but can you explain more please what is residual radiation of neutrinos?and after that should I convert it?

Lumbergooz

Father Ernetti story was very inspiring. BTW on this forum there is the ARD camera design, a time machine, which was sold by mail order in the US until maker suddenly vanished...
I read those 3 ARD pages,... manufacturer was so sure of its functionality that he offered to sell DIY kit or fully assembled and tested.
ARD design looked relatively simple except for the counter magnetic amplifier which required a special disc magnet that I could not get the diameter from the drawings. Amazingly, it has option of a crystal tuner which uses the crystal coil scenario, which is a common element in radionics of all kinds even some heironymus variants.
Such things makes one able to put some of the pieces of the puzzle together to understand time bending and how it works.

Mayhem

Zenith
Father Ernetti story was very inspiring. BTW on this forum there is the ARD camera design, a time machine, which was sold by mail order in the US until maker suddenly vanished...
I read those 3 ARD pages,... manufacturer was so sure of its functionality that he offered to sell DIY kit or fully assembled and tested.
ARD design looked relatively simple except for the counter magnetic amplifier which required a special disc magnet that I could not get the diameter from the drawings. Amazingly, it has option of a crystal tuner which uses the crystal coil scenario, which is a common element in radionics of all kinds even some heironymus variants.
Such things makes one able to put some of the pieces of the puzzle together to understand time bending and how it works.

When you start thinking out of the box, the internal box bends and you then realise some things we over complicate:)

Kylian

(machine built between 1956-1965) Majorana did not commit suicide in 1938 because he made people believe a suicide but took refuge in a monastery of Calbre in Santo Stefano del Bosco. because majorana had made an incredible discovery (view the past) years later the Vatican recovers the works of Majorana (more than 300 pages of calculations). once the functional machine is in the vatican the machine does not look like anything known .. the device seemed made of 2 stages connected by an incredible quantity of electric wires. there must have been as much hair on a human skull :) above a sort of steel cupboard in the shape of a cube stood a sphere of at least 2 meters in diameter. From it sprang a multitude of protuberances of different kinds. Some thought of antennas, but shorter and thicker others were fluorescent tubes that emitted a small blue light. The chronovisor captured the residual radiation of Neutrinos and not that of photons. Majorana discovered that neutrinos cross the perpendicular space-time barrier, that they move in time as well as in space. he also learned to interpret the configuration of their flow. (Of course the neutrino flux is deflected by the matter it passes through while circulating in time. These distortions can be analyzed and translated in ways to reproduce the image of the matter which determined these diffractions. an example: the chronovisor could go from T = 0 to t-3000 years in the past provided they are calculated in seconds. Majorana said there was a need for a device to program a specific location by displaying its longitude and latitude. it was enough to instruct the geographical coordinates of the target place to obtain an image. it does not seem to have a time limit :eek: majorana had also discovered that the device could cause serious problems for nature .. if you wanted to see the same scene from the past several times, it seems to have changed the heart of the story. after this discovery, when the vatican saw that Jesus was not resuscitated, the machine was dismantled and put in 5 wooden crates.... Kylian

adiladil

I guess the counter magnetic amplifier is something like that 10311 it's a part of Delaware camera